Rogers win state

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogers win state

Congats to the Rogers Eagles on a well played season.

Baseball? I know Dylan Mendoza because I see him sometimes when I go to my pitching coach. He is a monster on the mound and I hear his brains are off the charts!

Comment

Rogers beat White Oak yesterday to advance. Congratulations to them on the champeenship.

Comment

Congrats to Rogers..... I was at the semi-final game between them and White Oak..... Being a White Oak grad, that game didn't turn out the way I had hoped but I had a great time!

Comment

Where is White Oak from? Is that the town? Trying to determine who the team was that was eating at Hooters today. They said the town was near Whicita Falls.

Comment

Longview is a suburb of White Oak.

Last edited by Burnadell; 06-10-2010, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Congrats to Rogers. Should have been my Wildcats.

Comment

Listened to both games at work with a few guys that could not get off to make it down there. Congrats to the Eagles, very well played games in Austin. Congrat to Coach Keith Klaus on helping some great young men accomplish a goal.

-crb

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                  Trying to determine who the team was that was eating at Hooters today. They said the town was near Whicita Falls.
                  My hometown. Windthorst won the Class A state championship yesterday 11-1. 25 miles south of Wichita Falls on 281. They run ruled their opponent in the 5th I believe. Other team got to bat in the bottom of the inning and the game ended with a double play.

Comment

Sending this one back to the top for Mitch. I know he is hunting Axis this weekend but maybe he will see it.

Comment

Congrats to Windthorst, Dennis.

Comment

Working...
                      X