blackhawk golf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blackhawk golf?

i know its not golf but has anybody in the central texas area ever played blackhawk golf course?

ttt

Comment

I heard it wasn't that good. Forest Creek is in awesome shape...

Comment

I know a guy that plays there a lot and doesn't complain about it. I know its not the best but it is probably average. I agree with bdog14 that Forest Creek is a good course.

Comment

I played there once...years and years ago, maybe it was 2001?

Comment

It has been awhile since I have played it as well. It was the best mid-priced course at one time in the Austin area.

Comment

played there 2 weekends ago. played for 17 bucks after lunch on a saturday. parts of the fairways are patchy but the greens were in decent to good shape. if we landed in a bad spot in the fairway we just moved the ball over a little. i thougt it was fine for the price.

Comment

yeah its 24 a person thats why we want to go there.. plus i was told on the weekends you get two free beverages. on the weekdays you get breakfast and lunch... we just want to play a good course that is not going to cost us a arm and leg ya know?

Comment

thats the linx style course out north east of austin right? kinda off desseau (sp) if i remember correctly. it wasnt bad when we played. i remember the last few holes kinda being uphill and lots of sand. but its been 5+years at least

Comment

Working...
                  X