Whos hunting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountaineer View Post
    Nice and cool this morning in Hunt county. Just dropped a coyote at 9 and a young deer trotted by a couple minutes later as if to say thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At a quick glance I thought it was a Fox with the white tipped tail.

Comment

Dark heavy horned 8 justbstepped out... 2.5 gona be a dandy if he stays on ohr place

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Edit... he is 3.5... still 2 young but diging the activity

Comment

Sitting more than hunting. Not much moving today and the weater is perfect! Dissapointing to say the least.

Comment

Bumped two bucks on the way in. One was a decent 8. Seeing that mic ultra made me thirsty. I knew I was forgetting something...

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Sitting more than hunting. Not much moving today and the weater is perfect! Dissapointing to say the least.
            Its early

Comment

Seen 5 doe and this odd ball. Looks like he messed it up in velvet when it just st as red growing. Has 3 points there but it's just laid back behind his ear. His neck is sore swole up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

In the blind in goliad county around 3:00 this evening. Watching a young 8 hoping something better comes out.

Comment

Thats a weird one for sure

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                    Its early

Early in the afternoon or early in the season. Nothing has been moving all year👿

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      Early in the afternoon or early in the season. Nothing has been moving all year[emoji49]
                      Aftetnoon... green years are what they are

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                        Aftetnoon... green years are what they are

Saying it is green might be understating it. Had a tom come thru and never picked a kernal up and a lone boar ate about 3 or 4 minutes and left. No shot on either👿

Comment

Had a little 6 come flying in. Eat for a few mins then bail

Saw 2 doe sneaking tgrough woods uphill they acted rather harried

Comment

What the heck. Another buck with only one side. This one is opposite the one that was here earlier and only has 1 little spike sticking up on the other side.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ended up with another young 8 in range, didn't shoot. 7 doe dropped into field right B4 dark... Trying to pick spot for AM

Comment

I’m out this morning but wind keeps swirling on me, I’m sitting way back with a rifle in some oak trees. Saw the deer I’m going to dream about all season! 5.5 year old eight point, tall and thick antlers, but not much spread. Never seen him on camera before and we’ve got a couple bigger bucks, but man this one is pretty! Deer are real skittish right now and he never gave me a good shot. He ran a couple of does and a younger buck off so he could eat some hand corn, acted like he ran the place so I’m sure he’s a regular I’ve just never seen.

Comment

Working...
                                X