UPS Store refused to ship scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
    that's a bunch of bull from that particular store. Call corporate.
    I did. They confirmed that it is their policy.

Comment

I don't know why everyone tells UPS what they're shipping unless they're using UPS boxes and packaging it in store. IMO, it's none of their business what I'm shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntz View Post
        It's true... I just called the UPS Store customer service number. They told me that it is their policy due to a Tarriff? He said that UPS can ship but the UPS stores cannot.
        A tarriff??? Ya right....SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by simsknives View Post
          You can print your label online and drop it off there.
          And that is the crazy thing about it...they literally will do everything at the UPS store except print a label for you. So it doesn't make a heck of a whole lot of sense to me. I'm just glad that I can print my own labels and drop them off

Comment

You got bad info period...

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              Add to boycott list??
              And FedEx dropped its program with the NRA, so I suppose we need to boycott FedEx too. Whose left to ship with?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                And FedEx dropped its program with the NRA, so I suppose we need to boycott FedEx too. Whose left to ship with?
                If we add up all the TBH boycotts, we pretty much need to live Amish.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntz View Post
                  She said UPS will ship but the "UPS store" has a policy not to ship

Here is the deal right here. You can ship gun parts via the UPS facility its self but now from the independent UPS Stores.

Comment

I just shipped my APR rifle at a UPS store (no problems) and received it back to my house via UPS.

Edit. It wasn't an actual UPS store....one of the other independents.

Comment

I saw this happen at the Sherman UPS store. UPS will ship them, but the store itself has a policy to never handle any firearm related items.

Comment

I shipped a .22 last year. I went there and asked for a box and packed it myself. I took it back and said I need to ship some golf clubs and just needed it weighed and a label.

Comment

I just tell them lies

Comment

Wildlife observation device

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                              I saw this happen at the Sherman UPS store. UPS will ship them, but the store itself has a policy to never handle any firearm related items.

That's the store I was at today.

Comment

I have shipped pistols, scopes and misc. gun parts through UPS.
                                I have always said machine parts and had no problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X