Need some help on how to display horns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help on how to display horns

Okay y’all, I have started getting some decent bucks for our small east Texas lease. I am looking for some nice and easy ways to display these. Any one done anything out of the ordinary? I’m mainly wanting to cover the skull cap and mount on the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda like the way they are in the picture

Comment

What type of spotlight do you use to get all of those? Asking for a friend..

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
        I kinda like the way they are in the picture

Problem is, they are mixed in with my dad’s. I just graduated from college and will be moving out soon, and would like to get them up on the wall.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
          What type of spotlight do you use to get all of those? Asking for a friend..

Best use of the 50 inch LED light bars I’ve found!

Comment

Can kinda see it here. Cut leather to shape and glued directly to skull cap. Put hardware used for picture frames on the back to attach directly to the wall.

I've also done some with twine around the base of the horns as that's the hardest part to account for to me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd get me some old barn wood and line it along the walls. Then take a screw and drill the skull plate into the wood so they'll hang there. I'm talking like make the whole wall look like the inside of a barn. Sort of a rustic look but personally I think it'd look cool. That's just my opinion and you might get an idea from it.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
                I'd get me some old barn wood and line it along the walls. Then take a screw and drill the skull plate into the wood so they'll hang there. I'm talking like make the whole wall look like the inside of a barn. Sort of a rustic look but personally I think it'd look cool. That's just my opinion and you might get an idea from it.

I like that! I’ll see what I can come up with for that! And then it would be easily moved if you made the wood removable from the wall

Comment

Working...
                X