concrete removal service company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

concrete removal service company

Need a line on a company that can come load and remove large chunks of slab concrete (no re-bar or wire mesh).
    Original slab was 10x10@4" and is now broken and lifted into approx 5-7 pieces.
    I needed it picked up and removed from the property.

couple of 'service' companies i called just drop off a dumpster.. and i dont feel like borrowing or renting a bobcat to lift these things. (yet)

anyone know of a company in Montgomery/magnolia/conroe/woodlands area that does actual heavy lifting removal?

man i wish you were closer. I would love to have it to help with erosion in the creek and build up the dam. I would offer it on CL. I often look for free fill and rock on there and often others have already beat me to it.

Comment

Cherry or Southern Crushed concrete, not sure if they go that far north. But they own their crushing yard and do a good job.

Comment

Try calling concrete guys. They do a lot of driveway repours and probably have a demo crew.

Dont know if he works that far north, but 9363344310. "Nacho" is his name.

Problem is it sounds like a smaller job. I agree with the CL approach.
        Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Last edited by Part Timer; 07-03-2018, 09:42 AM.

Comment

good ideas... thanks!

Comment

If their are any home builders/site prep guys in the area you may check with them. We haul off concrete and rock all the time from job sites. Skid steer and a dump truck will do the job in a hurry.

Comment

Go set in front of Payton’s gate and get you a couple laborers to pick it up for ya

Comment

Working...
              X