Ballpark in Arlington ????'s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ballpark in Arlington ????'s

Ya'll help a non baseball person out! Looking to go to the metroplex this weekend and cash in on some of little mans crappie winnings and figured we would catch a ballgame too Sunday afternoon. Looks like there's a ticket on the porch? That includes food and drinks for $34! Thinking about going that route cause my kids will break me wanting snacks at ballpark prices! What about parking??

Or better yet does anybody have 4 good tickets or what not for Sunday they would trade for some crappie fishing?

Ya'll let me know the in's and out's of a ballgame there? I haven't been in 15 years or more!

Thanks!

Todd

The all you can eat will be the best seats in the park since it's a day game plus it has an inside that has A/C.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

All you can eat seats are hard to beat this time of year especially if you have kids. You can find cash lots ($10-$15) pretty close walking distance too if you don't want to buy a parking pass in one of the stadium lots.

Comment

Cash lot behind Lexus lot is $20 it's only 5 min walk

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

As stated, choose seats based on the sun for day games.

Comment

Let me see what kind of pricing I can get ya on tickets through work

Comment

those will probably be the best seats for you. Like stated about all you can eat, A/C room to cool off if it starts to get to hot (which it will), and a chance to catch a home run hit to the upper decks from Gallo, Beltre, or Odor!

Comment

Momma will be all over the a/c seats then! Thanks ya'll! SO don't order a parking pass online? It's only $20 but I have no idea where they're at. I hate the city and not much of a baseball fan so I will probably already be in a bad mood by the time we get there so easier the better!!!

Comment

The parking pass online is fine. It's the same as most lots around and right there by the ballpark.

Comment

Looks like for that Game I can just get $10 tickets for upper reserved. so porch will be your best bet. Also looks to be $1 Bluebell Icecream that day haha

Comment

I like $1 ice cream! [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X