2 lease openings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 lease openings.

We have 2 spots open on our lease in Robert Lee. It is 786 acres and we currently have 5 hunters on it. With the terrain and elevation changes it has plenty of room for these 2 spots.

Rules are just the usual. 2 bucks one being a cull and 3 does. Pigs are all over it and of course the usual predators.
    Guests shoot off hunters quota.
    We like to hang by the fire and have drinks, so if this bothers you, this isn't the place.

We have electricity and a well that is good for toilets and showers, not to drink though. There are a couple of campers there that people want to sell, so if you don't have one, you could work something out with them.

Price is 1000.00

We bow and gun hunt so keep that in mind.

I know it is close to the opener, but we had something fall thru, so that is the reason for the late notice.

PM me and I will get to you in the order of the pm's. I am on duty today, so it might take me awhile to get back to you.

Yall shoot some nice bucks?

Comment

How far from Robert Lee? Can family hunt off your tags? Is it year around?

Comment

It is year round and we are 8 miles south of Robert Lee. Family can hunt off tags and kill all the stinking pigs they can handle. A couple of nice 8's in the last couple of years, but nothing above 150 on our side. One guy on the other side of the lease killed a 10 with a 19" spread last year.

Comment

Bump for a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
            Bump for a good deal.

It's even Ragin' approved......that's hard too come bye! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
              It's even Ragin' approved......that's hard too come bye! ;-)
              Haha isn't that the truth!

Comment

Aw hell YALL stop. I just play devils advocate.

Comment

We are 5 miles S of Robert Lee out at Sanco. Pretty area with lots of targets

Comment

Sounds like a good deal to me.

Comment

Buddy has a ranch not to far out of Robert and has some nice bucks.

Comment

Wish you posted a few months ago before I paid for another place. Hunted between Robert Lee and Bronte years ago and would love to get back in that area. Please let me know if your two spots are around after this season. Wife and I may be interested in both spots.

Comment

With all the people I've seen looking for a lease, I'm shocked that these spots aren't filled. If it was closer to my house, I'd pay $1,000 just to shoot pigs!

Comment

Man! If it wasn't a 6 1/2 hour drive for me I'd be all over that like white on rice man. That's right in my price-range and exactly the type of lease I'm in the market for! Someone closer ought to snatch this up!

Comment

Dang. I wish we had seen this earlier... Bout 3 1/2 hours away though...

Comment

Working...
                              X