Would he be legal in a AR Co.

Not AR but, would he be Legal?

no

Comment

Sadly NO!!

Comment

This Is Him from The Side. Never take just a Side shot in a AR Co

Comment

Lol im sorry but that dude would def. Hit the dirt in my AR county after seeing that side view.

Comment

I can make that tape measure say 13"...wow what a deer!!!

Comment

Exactly what's wrong with the AR rule...kill 2 yr old 10s that are 13", but let that 7 yr old 5 pt breed over and over. Yup....GREAT IDEA!!!!!

Comment

Nice deer, Id shoot him in an AR cty...hes diffinetly a mature deer

Comment

Consider this... if state wants to increase deer population by AR verses just closing the season it's real simple keep selling hunting licence and all the economy that goes with it... I think a wide buck will be few and far between for a long time where I own land but happy they don't close the season so I've got an excuse to get away

Comment

Drt!

Comment

I have always liked the AR sence it started. I think its paying off in alot of areas.

Comment

Been mulling the same issue

i have had this issue bugging me for quite some time. I can't help but to wonder how well the arguement to a judge would go over.
                        Excuse me urhonor the state is attempting to improve the deer heard,(true or false), we as responsible hunters are trying to do the same.
                        This 10.5" wide x 18.75" tall 4.5-6.5yr old needs to be removed from the gene pool or allow him to continue to pass on genitics that promote the groath of narrow x high untouchable bucks in the future. After all urhonor, it is not the fault of the hunting public that these deer have read the book and decided to grow up instead of out. 120" is 120" no matter the configuration.
                        Don't get me wrong, I do for the most part agree with and support the AR project. There just needed to be more thought put in to this regulation before it was stamped with a cookie cutter.
                        just sayin.
                        Last edited by qbeam; 10-21-2012, 07:20 PM.

Comment

No

Comment

Too close to call. Letem walk.

Comment

Working...
                            X