Hunting lake Aquilla and Whitney lake!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting lake Aquilla and Whitney lake!!

Hey guys how was the hunting last year on Aquilla and Whitney? I didn’t get to hunt much due to work and going through a divorce. I plan on going out and scouting this weekend and might put out some corn piles and cameras. The previous years I hunted Aquilla it was always packed. But I heard that people kind of quit hunting out there. Any help would be appreciated guys!! Thanks and god bless y’all!!

Thanks smart!!

Comment

Thanks Jason!

Welcome J-lo. We will be starting a new 2019-2020 Whitney and Aquila thread come August 17th after the annual Cleburne area Get-2-gether, as per tradition. So look for the new thread then.

In the mean time, there are Whitney/Aquila threads dated via year/season dating back to 2006. Most can be found with the search function. The thread starter is usually elected based on contributions, and at to some extent sometimes associated history, to the Whitney and Aquila thread(s).

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Thanks Jason!

Welcome J-lo. We will be starting a new 2019-2020 Whitney and Aquila thread come August 17th after the annual Cleburne area Get-2-gether, as per tradition. So look for the new thread then.

In the mean time, there are Whitney/Aquila threads dated via year/season dating back to 2006. Most can be found with the search function. The thread starter is usually elected based on contributions, and at to some extent sometimes associated history, to the Whitney and Aquila thread(s).
        Thats awesome yall have a meet up. This is my first year hunting Whitney and Ive been in Cleburne almost 2 years now. When do yall usually have the meet up? I would like to make it to next years.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin704 View Post
          Thats awesome yall have a meet up. This is my first year hunting Whitney and Ive been in Cleburne almost 2 years now. When do yall usually have the meet up? I would like to make it to next years.

It's been in August for the most part last several years. Just watch the thread above come June-July and I usually have a date picked by first of Aug. I've been starting a thread in The Campfire forum about it too, about July. All members and their families are invited.

Comment

Working...
          X