• Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBHr Diesel shop in Wylie or Lavon?

Who is it that owns a shop up there?

Sean

Ttt

Comment

Are you thinking of Princeton Diesel? I don't know who owns it but drive by all the time on 982.

Comment

What do you need?

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
          What do you need?
          2011 f250 deleted isn't running. Diesel of Dallas said 10k for Fuel systems, also wanted our insurance to pay for it.

I have hard time buying 10k for Fuel systems. It will go to cars for kids if over 5k lol.

Comment

Yes Sir, Chevy fuel system CP4 is 12k my nephew just had it replacing in one of his work trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoytbowhunter View Post
              Yes Sir, Chevy fuel system CP4 is 12k my nephew just had it replacing in one of his work trucks.
              Bummer

I have to get a second opinion. If that's the case, it does have a flatbed on it I could sell. Then donate..

Comment

Same happened to me. Spent 9 days in Amarillo having a 2011 duramax fuel pump repaired. It is a flaw in the manufacturer. Chevy regional stayed with me at 70% of cost after 100 k warranty for repair after 100 k warranty. They had a guilty concionce. Call the Chevy district office.

Comment

Shot you a text

Comment

Originally posted by Rustled Again View Post
                    Same happened to me. Spent 9 days in Amarillo having a 2011 duramax fuel pump repaired. It is a flaw in the manufacturer. Chevy regional stayed with me at 70% of cost after 100 k warranty for repair after 100 k warranty. They had a guilty concionce. Call the Chevy district office.

This is Ford F250 with 300k on it.

Comment

Working...
                    X