Cannon Safes @ Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannon Safes @ Academy

What is the opinion of the Cannon Safes @ Academy? I hear either great reviews, or horror stories. What is the difference in the Cannon and Browning? Why for the same size is browning always more expensive. Played around on youtube and such and same thing, people love them or end up hating them.

Like my cannon. On sale Black Friday for $599 or something like that. Only thing I hate is moving it.

Comment

My Cannon was from TSC. I put the wrong code in and it locked me out. I waited the 5 minutes and it still wouldn't let me in. I messed with it an hour and it finally opened. Once opened I locked it and it did it again. I called Cannon and they sent me a new mechanism and key pad no questions asked.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
        My Cannon was from TSC. I put the wrong code in and it locked me out. I waited the 5 minutes and it still wouldn't let me in. I messed with it an hour and it finally opened. Once opened I locked it and it did it again. I called Cannon and they sent me a new mechanism and key pad no questions asked.
        My only concern is the electronic lock going bad. Mine did. The safe is probably 10 years old. Was able to get mine open finally, and replaced it with an aftermarket one.

Comment

Check and see what gauge it is.
          Most of Cannons "cheap" safes are 14 gauge with a 12 gauge door.
          Browning are usually all 12 gauge.
          Academy has a 39 gun Snap On Sentinel for $399 it's all 14 gauge. IMO JUNK.
          Locks/ safes only keep honest people honest.
          My .02
          Last edited by texaspacker; 11-23-2018, 01:00 PM.

Comment

I ordered an 80 gun extra wide Cannon from TSC today for $999.00.
            TSC is running a deal on them.

Comment

Working...
            X