Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PK grills. Will last forever

Comment

Old Smokey or PK depending on how much you want to spend. Both cook great and will last forever.

Comment

Best store bought BBQ?

Look into lyfe tyme grills. I’ve had my 16x36” grill for 10+ years. It’s amazing. They are out of uvalde but dealers all across Texas. The HEB near me has some occasionally

Edit: paid $360

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

HEB pit hands down.

Comment

Weber 22" is pretty versatile for various types of cooking. I buy the grill top that has the wings that fold up and replace the one that comes with it. Also bought the charcoal dams for indirect cooking. Here is a pork loin that I did a while back. You can see the grill wings folded back and the charcoal dams. Folding back the wings allows me to put soaked wood chips on the fire for a smoke flavor.
            Attached Files

Comment

Smoker/grill

I like my OK Joe Highlander off set. You can grill on it also. They are around $270
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                I second this

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post

I'm currently using an old Smoky, but I need something with more surface area. Cooking for Easter, I had 2 batches of poppers and 2 batches of burgers... That took way too long. Which lead me to think it's time to get a better BBQ pit.
                  You also need to get a new bench to sit on as well. that one looks a tad small

Comment

Inside HEB.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Look at the pit barrel cooker... that’s the brand and pretty versatile for what you want to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
                        You also need to get a new bench to sit on as well. that one looks a tad small
                        I need a bigger pit/grill and a bigger bench/work table.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I'm surprised by the response with the pit barrel. I'll definitely give that a good look.

Keep em coming though, I'm liking all of the recommendations.

Comment

The barrels from grocery stores are legit. You can grill or smoke meats.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Best store bought BBQ?

The Weber Kettle sounds like the perfect gig for you. Like the poster with the pork loin mentioned above, they can be used to slow cook as well as grill.

Sounds like you grill a lot more than you smoke. The Kettle fits that very well. Get the 22” at minimum.

B&B lump charcoal cooks hot and lasts a long time.

If I didn’t already have a 22” I would buy the 26” model.

Feed the whole family with the Weber 26” Original Kettle Premium—complete with stainless steel hinged cooking grate and One-Touch Cleaning System.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              Last edited by Mike D; 04-23-2019, 11:54 AM.

Comment

I would take a visit to academy they have some pretty decent ones for a good price

Comment

Working...
                                X