Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats Larry! now get out and apply for the vine next season, You are due !!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats!!

Comment

Congrats Larry..Children are the best thing that ever happened to me..

Comment

Congrats!!!
              Just remember you can give him just about anything in the world, but what they really want the most is your time. Keep this in mind, follow it and he will grow up to be a fine individual.

Comment

cute little booger ya got there! congrats!

Comment

Congrats

Comment

That's awesome. Congrats to you and the Mrs. ya old Coot!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Blessed man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Beautiful gift from God!

Comment

congratulation what a blessing havin a kid is! enjoy every min of it they grow up quick

Comment

Thanks for the kind words everyone. So far we couldn’t ask for more. He eats like a champ and is growing like a weed. Doing our best to keep him indoors and away from visitors per doctor’s orders. We have a friend who has newborn twins, and one is already back in the hospital with RSV. We’re not taking any chances with this little guy.

Comment

Update time! We’re coming up on 6 months old in a week or so. Momma sent me this pic earlier of Landon in his first TBH onesie. This kid is just the cutest!

So far, so good. Can’t complain much other than we’re still not sleeping all night. His schedule is very predictable though...up to eat every three hours.

He got his first taste of avocado earlier this week, and he loves it!

He loves being outside.

He enjoys an occasional visit from our old TBH buddies like Tgil.

We’re blessed beyond measure and words.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                                Handsome little fella. Congrats!
                                Yea I'd be sure that he get's that from Larry's lovely wife.

Comment

Working...
                                X