Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, rankings don't mean squat. Not enough matchups to say which conference is stronger. 8 team playoff would settle the argument at the end of each season.

Comment

That schedule still looks pretty weak. 3 non power 5s.

9-3 for Jimbo should be expected. Anything less is a failure just like Herman's first season.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Ummmmmm, tell that to Maryland and Tech. Lol.

The defense is depleted. Mizzou will kill them.
        No excuses Bob. Horns by fiddy!

"Our bad years are not that bad. Take a school like Missouri. Our bad years are better than their good years." - DeLoss Dodds

Comment

I happen to get a kick out of Chester yapping all over the thread. Cracks me up.

LOL.

However, I do know that pissing off the President of the THSCA isn't a good plan. I recently learned that talking to Adidas 7 on 7 coaches the second day out on the trail is frowned upon. Story in Dallas Morning News.
          I know its hard to keep your attention with no mention of beer, BBQ or metal but if you read to the bottom of the article it doesn't seem like Gary Joseph is ****** to me.

"I can see why some of the people are getting upset," Joseph said. "But before they pass the judgment, they need to see where he's coming from in this, too."

Comment

I didn't read it. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              No excuses Bob. Horns by fiddy!

"Our bad years are not that bad. Take a school like Missouri. Our bad years are better than their good years." - DeLoss Dodds
              That statement was true for 12 years with DeLoss and Mack.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                Yeah, we don’t have the luxury of playing Kansas, Iowa State, Tech (oops), Baylor.....
                Ooops is right

Texas A&M–Texas Tech football rivalry. ... Texas A&M led the series during the Southwest Conference years (1960–95) with an 18–17–1 record. Texas Tech led the series during the Big 12 Conference years (1996–2011) with a 10–6 record. Both teams are tied with six games each for the longest winning streak.

Comment

That schedule still looks pretty weak. 3 non power 5s.

9-3 for Jimbo should be expected. Anything less is a failure just like Herman's first season.
                  Not to mention he gettin' paid like Saban!

Comment

I can't read. LOL.
                    I'm sorry to hear that....whatever happened to no child left behind?

Comment

Yep, the Aggies are still relegated to just a sliver of East Texas.

I wonder what Jimbo's doing in Georgia?

Comment

Congrats to Chad Morris going to Arkansas. He may have been the better fit at A&M as he was A&M alum. We'll see!

Comment

Originally posted by BOPO View Post
                          Yep, the Aggies are still relegated to just a sliver of East Texas.

I wonder what Jimbo's doing in Georgia?
                          Thinks he can flip Justin Fields. Willie Taggart thinks he can do it as well. Kid is gonna be a Dawg.

Comment

Big 12 has 8 playing in the postseason, but they're only favored in 3 games.

OU +2
                            ISU +3.5
                            TCU -2.5
                            OSU -6
                            TEXAS +3
                            KSU -2.5
                            WV +7
                            TECH +2.5

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Thinks he can flip Justin Fields.
                              Might not be so far fetched if Coley is going to leave UGA to be our OC like it seems.

On edit looks like Coley turned down the offer....
                              Last edited by AgHntr10; 12-07-2017, 02:14 PM. Reason: Spoke to soon.....

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                                See nothing in error on that wall.....
                                It looks like division championships are counted as conference championships to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X