Bio-Logic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bio-Logic

Is this a good brand to do food plots with? Went to Cabelas today and they had 2 9 pound bags of seeds in the Bargain Cave. Regular price was $69.99, but got the two bags for $31 a piece.

Figured, what the heck, might try it....

I have found it to be mostly over priced and way over rated just MHO. (Probably works better in the Northern states.

The Chichory is the only product I have had any positive results with

Comment

Bio-Logic I tried once, never again!

Comment

Sameas above. I too think it's more of a Northern or Southestern product. The deer i've tried it on just didn't dig it.

Comment

If you have the right pH and moisture anything will grow. It's the fact the deer aren't used to this type of food and may not eat it. I know in Kansas we have food plots where the deer live in them. It never hurts to try something new. Last year I did a foodplot of milo/wheat. They seemed to like it okay but won't be doing it again.

Comment

What product did you buy (Texas Draw, Lab Lab, Full Draw, Green patch Plus, etc, etc).. They sale between 16-20 different products and some of them are region specific..

I planted some in Centerville and it worked out great.... I planted their Texas Draw, the deer tore it up.....Texas Draw was specifically formulated for the southern region, something like that anyway....

Like sansaba said, the right PH and moisture, planting it at the right time of year,etc. all plays into the outcome!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X