Alamo Precision Rifles, CLASS ACTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alamo Precision Rifles, CLASS ACTS!

Had a rare day off so made the drive and met Robert and Jason. Impressive manufacturing shop and lots of great custom rifles. Also had some 6.5CM ammo in a specific grain I have not been able to find in DFW BOX stores or other dealers.

Most of all....both were very professional, appreciative towards their customers and extremely knowledgeable of their products and "the other side of the ranch." At least for me, I find it very rare to see these qualities in most stores these days.

Kudo's Guys!

I just recieved my second rifle from them this past week. I can't say enough good things about them and their products. Thanks guys!

Comment

They are good dudes. I've been by the shop 3 times and it's always enjoyable.

Comment

They are definitely a class act. Enjoyed meeting Abel and Robert picking up my .300 and am working on a build sheet today for another.
        B

Comment

How much are their rifles running?

Comment

Robert and Jason are quality dudes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
              It all depends on what you want! I can assure you they have been cheaper than any other builder I have seen. As said above, you cannot find a better group of guys, that treat their customers as family! I would call the shop and they can give you a quote very quickly!

Comment

I'm going to have to do a lot of saving for what I want. But, it's something special for my military son in either 6.5Cm or 260. Stay tuned...

Comment

Thanks Kuma! We certainly enjoyed the visit.

Comment

Hey Buddy,

Ironic, I just got off the phone with my son who is in the airport in Washington with his team. Like I told you today, they placed 2nd in the "sniper trials" which was a multi agency and multi-service branch competition. I told him about your shop and unless I can find something used, he/we may be calling you and Jason soon.

Enjoyed the visit even with the "screwed up roads" on the way, but that's DFW.

Comment

Top customer service in the industry! Good guys.

Comment

I agree!

Originally posted by txmuleyman View Post
                        Top customer service in the industry! Good guys.
                        Like many of my GS brothers & sisters, I get SO tired of the ATTITUDES in so many shops! I actually brought this up with Robert today. I always wonder what it is, why some act like their "testosterone" inspires them to be rude or just NO personality with customers??

Anyway, these guys are WAY outside the box IMO. Well worth a visit for those in the DFW area....

Comment

It's been nothing but top notch service for me with the two I've had built. So much so that I've sent my dad there who's having one built now and a good friend from work.

Looking to have another built or modify an existing.

Comment

Bphillips told me about em earlier also. I like that Non Typical. I can get it in a 6.5 SAUM. [emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by Ragin' View Post
                              Nice guns but you pay high $$$ for the average man IMO.

Nice for them to open up their doors.

Comment

Working...
                              X