No announcement yet.

Life is so fragile.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continued prayers for you & your family.

Comment

Geez, with a four month old at home myself I can't imagine going through something like this! Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Prayers up for you and your family

Comment

Prayers up for you and your wife. One of every parents worst nightmares coming true.

Comment

Can't imagine what you and your family are going through. praying for a healed heart.

Comment

That’s to EVERYONE for the continued prayers. We are staying strong and really appreciate all the support.

Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My absolute, deepest condolences. Your family is in my prayers.

I know there is very little i could do to help you, but if there is anything please do not be afraid to ask.

Comment

I don't know or care how I missed this but I just want to say how sorry I am for you and your family. Beyond that I'm at a loss. I can't even imagine what you're going through. Many, many prayers way up for the two of you.

Comment

more prayers, hugs, and support sent brother

Comment

Well....we finally decided to go out. On our way to the bowling alley just us 3. Should be good to get out of the house. I know our 4yr old will love it.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. Praying for you and your family.

Comment

Our Deepest Condolences.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Lord, we ask You for continued healing for this family. We don't know why You needed this angel, but we know he is with You forevermore and we will all rejoice when we join him around Your Throne. Give our brother and sister peace as they heal from this great loss. In the name of Your only Son that You gave for us, Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, Amen.
                            I prayed the above prayer for you.

I am So very sorry for your loss the the original post made me break out into tears. May God bless you and your wife.

Comment

Life is so fragile.

First off I want to thank all of you for your many prayers! We are working on healing together. We are healing but there is still times of pain. Here is a post from my wife this morning that brought me to tears. Not posting this to do the same to others but just a friendly reminder to cherish your children.

Comment

praying

Comment

Working...
                                X