Home and auto insurance??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home and auto insurance??

I had Farmers insurance for over 30 years and it slowly went higher and higher. I changed to State Farm a few years back and cut my payments in half! Now it is as high as the Farmers was. Looking to reduce my payments while keeping good coverage.
    Suggestions ????

Pm me

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

We went to esurance. It’s been good. No hassles and beat all the others for cost. No increases for the last 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
          I had Farmers insurance for over 30 years and it slowly went higher and higher. I changed to State Farm a few years back and cut my payments in half! Now it is as high as the Farmers was. Looking to reduce my payments while keeping good coverage.
          Suggestions ????
          man,, went and going thru the same issue, although I am with Allstate, and after these storms that roiled thru and blew a crap load of shingle off my roof, they will only pay to replace the missing shingles... .. no sure what to do now....

Comment

Its the insurance game, very similar to power providers. Sadly, you must shop around every year or so.

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Want to know who pays best on roofs?.. Call a well known local roofing company and ask them.

Want to know on auto, call a body shop you know and ask them.

They deal with them everyday, and depends on your area.

Comment

We use Farm Bureau, and has beaten all in pricing.

Comment

You can't go wrong working with Jerry Worley.

Comment

Usaa has always been good to us

Comment

I have been going with an independent agent the past 10 years since hurricane Ike. They were able to shop multiple policies and find me the best rate/coverage combo with home and wind ins. in the same policy. Just research for independent agents and let them do the work.

Comment

Originally posted by BO-N-ARO View Post
                          Suggestions ????
                          I live in the Plano area as well and switched from Farmers to an independent agent with Goosehead Insurance. Excellent customer service should you need to file a claim and they placed me with Sentry insurance with great rates.

If you're interested PM me and I can forward you my agent's contact information.

Comment

You have to shop every year and its just a beat down ! Mine went up 32% this year and I have had no claims ect. We said we are leaving and they called back with a offer $900 less than what was sent. Makes my head hurt !!!!!

Comment

Find you a reputable AGENT, not a company and let them take care of you. Yes, I may pay a higher price, not a lot, for my coverage, but my agent has ALL my insurance, except for life and health, and I have never had a problem collecting on any claim. I personally believe an AGNET is WAY more important than the company or cost of premiums. Just my2 cents.

Comment

Working...
                              X