Ranger value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranger value

What is this worth. I have no idea. One of my friends is selling and asked me if I wanted it. I don’t need it but I would like to help him out.
    2011 Polaris Ranger Crew 800

Complete motor rebuild 4 months ago including new injectors. Replaced reverse chain in transmission and shifter and shifter cable 4 months ago. Primary drive clutch replaced 4 months ago also. New rear axles less than 2 years old as well. Radiator less than 2 years old. Replaced factory headlights with Polaris LED headlights. Has pro box top and everything works. Comes with full windshield that opens in middle for air circulation. I have been riding this around on the farm and do not use it as much as I thought I would. Runs like a top, smooth and quiet. Added new LED light bar and 2 LED cubes up front and well as 7 inch bar in rear. Has another full set of wheels and tires that go with it as well. Added a second battery to help with the lights and stereo. Located in Pritchett Tx. Title in hand. Pm me with any questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say around $7k

Comment

I would wonder why he had to replace so much

Comment

I'm with perow. These machines are indestructable

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
          He got it to fix up and use but now needs the money to pay for his sons lawyer. His son has autism and they have to go to court when he turns 18 so they can still make legal decisions for him even tho they are him parents.

Comment

There’s a NADA book on them

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
              Easy answer.... POLARIS.

Comment

Thank y’all for the input. I looked up nada and it’s saying 7400 is avarge. So it looks like freestylist22 was right on.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                  Easy answer.... POLARIS.
                  Yep

Comment

Just one word.... Polaris $000 dollars, I’m not buying something just to be in shop most of the time.

Comment

Sorry guys that was out of line. I have no dog in this hunt. I’ve never been in any utv. I should’ve just kept quite.

Comment

I think $7500 is plenty fair especially with the repairs and additions.

Side note to OP and anyone else interested; all makes and models will have issues. For us we have run Polaris Rangers on our ranch for years. The older model was so good we bought the newer (at the time 2015/16) and it as been great as well. Looking to add to the bunch some time this year.

Comment

I would say $7-8K is reasonable.

All machines have issues. I have replaced parts in four wheelers that didn’t “need” to be replaced, but if I am in there replacing other parts I might as well fix it while I’m in there. Same reason I replaced half the suspension in my truck last week when i was replacing ball joints.

Comment

Originally posted by Texasbeanie View Post
                            He got it to fix up and use but now needs the money to pay for his sons lawyer. His son has autism and they have to go to court when he turns 18 so they can still make legal decisions for him even tho they are him parents.
                            I have to do the same thing for my daughter in November when she turns 18. We're about to get started to be ahead of the game next month.

Comment

Working...
                            X