No announcement yet.

DirectTV at the lease.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do yall do for adding satelite at your shop?
    I have dish in my house. The shop is bout 125 yards from the house.

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
      If you don't have to have Direct TV, check out Dish. I added a tailgater package to our home account for $5/month.

Same. They only let me do one per subscription but all I needed was a Dish HD receiver, and a HD dish ....both items we already had at the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
        If you don't have to have Direct TV, check out Dish. I added a tailgater package to our home account for $5/month.
        This. I love it , Football Saturday between hunts

Comment

Forgot to say you can cancel the months you don't want. We use ours all year while we go camping but if you only want to use during hunting season it'll only cost you those months. Can't beat it. DISH.

Comment

I had the HD box and added an extra box supposedly for my bedroom. Took the bedroom box to the lease and all was good until three weeks ago. They cut my service at the lease and said the only way I could use DTV at the lease was to have a separate account, box and all down there. I told them to forget it and cancelled. Bought a tv antenna at home and at lease and get all the major networks for free now. Have Apple box, Hulu, Netflix on internet at home. My son has a tailgate dome he takes to lease and picks up everything with Dish network. DTV sucks big time.

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
              Add a box at your current residence and move take to ranch.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
              Do you have the genie system at your house?

Comment

Originally posted by McLovin View Post
                Do you have the genie system at your house?
                I have one legacy DVR and 4 genie. I move the legacy back and forth

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

We have dish, just had to buy a walley and have it connected at the lease. Cost extra 7 bucks a month

Comment

When I upgraded to HD at the house they put a new dish up. I asked the guy if I owned the old one and he said yes. I took the old one and one of the old boxes to the lease. I don't get local channels but I have a digital antenna for that. When I'm not there for several weeks I will get a error message and I call DTV and they reset the box. Cost me $5 a month.

Comment

I have Direct Tv. I put the app on my phone and went to Best Buy. They sale an adapter that goes from Apple to hdmi. You can hook your phone to your tv via HDMI cable and watch your Direct Tv from the app. And I believe it is data free while watching. You can even watch the stuff you have on your DVr at home.

Comment

I don't know why anyone would still have direct tv anyways

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                          So I can setup it up at the lease from house account.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                            want to elaborate on that ???

I'm listening...

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaS View Post
                              I have Direct Tv. I put the app on my phone and went to Best Buy. They sale an adapter that goes from Apple to hdmi. You can hook your phone to your tv via HDMI cable and watch your Direct Tv from the app. And I believe it is data free while watching. You can even watch the stuff you have on your DVr at home.

Don’t have good cell service at the lease. Tried that already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I told them I needed a stand alone non hd box for my camper. i believe I bought the box outright and they only charge me $5.99 per month.

Comment

Working...
                                X