Planet Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Planet Ford

Does anyone have a sales person they recommend at Planet Ford in Spring? There is a truck I am interested in there and I have never dealt with that dealership.

I tried to deal there twice.
    I won't be back.

Comment

As said above^....I tried there also and never could make a deal.

Comment

I looked there for a F250 but ultimately went to AutoNation Ford Gulf Freeway. I dealt with Luis Delcid. Did everything online, showed up, signed the paperwork, and went on my way. Would highly recommend them.

Comment

Tried to buy a 2017 eco boost last week from them they wouldn’t even go down to thier advertised price on thier website, I ended up buying one in Crosby.

Comment

As previously stated, numerous times, l’ll never set foot in there again. Their slogan of “We’re Dealing” is a bunch of crap. I’ve had cash in hand (twice) and left there without getting them to come down a cent. Lone Star Ford and Joe Meyers is where I’ve purchased my last two trucks. Very enjoyable experience. I honestly don’t know how PF stays in business.

Comment

That's good to know. Sounds like I will keep looking elsewhere.

Comment

Ben Hutzler was our sales guy at Planet Ford in Spring. He came recommended by a friend, and took good care of us. He was the first and only sales guy that actually knew more about the cars features than I did. I like to do my homework online before shopping, and he was still able to show me some things.

Comment

I would not do business with them but good luck! Take plenty of lube with you.

Comment

If they didn't have the exact car my wife wanted we would have walked. We were also in a bind at the time with me having to turn in my work truck after a promotion.

At one point while we were waiting around after agreeing upon the final price, the sales manager came over and said they would need to add $300 to the price because the computer would not let them sell at the price we had agreed upon. Talk about BUSH LEAGUE. We pretty much laughed it off and stuck to the price we agreed on, but that's the kind of folks we were dealing with.

Comment

I wouldn't **** in their mouth if their teeth were on fire....**** them

Comment

Originally posted by ATControlFreak View Post
                        I honestly don’t know how PF stays in business.
                        Probably from people like me (I have never shopped there, I am just talking in general). I do my research and when I find a vehicle I want at a dealer that is under book, and cheaper than other dealers I've looked at, I don't haggle. I hate the haggling game. I just want to be out as quickly as possible with my vehicle. If I had to haggle I would probably never buy another vehicle, I dislike it that much lol.

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                          Probably from people like me (I have never shopped there, I am just talking in general). I do my research and when I find a vehicle I want at a dealer that is under book, and cheaper than other dealers I've looked at, I don't haggle. I hate the haggling game. I just want to be out as quickly as possible with my vehicle. If I had to haggle I would probably never buy another vehicle, I dislike it that much lol.
                          This is how our deal went down at PF. I absolutely despise the back and forth BS. If they don't have a price I'm willing to pay on a vehicle I want, I won't even darken their doorway.

Comment

Mak Haik in Pasadena is 100x better than Planet Ford as far as service goes. I haven't purchased a vehicle there yet, but imo if they take care of people on the service side, sales is usually on the same page.

Good luck with you new truck!

Comment

Originally posted by claydog View Post
                              Does anyone have a sales person they recommend at Planet Ford in Spring? There is a truck I am interested in there and I have never dealt with that dealership.

Any dealer willing to try can either trade PF for that truck or locate another just like it

Comment

Working...
                              X