Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shoot Nockturnals

Comment

Nocturnals 100%, I've never had issues and use the green ones.

Comment

I have tried them all but Firenocks and like Nockturnals the best. I had some major issues with the Nock Out lighted nocks (bushing broke pushing the nock on inside the arrow ruining both the nock and arrow, sounded like a dry fire and I freaked) but that was right when they first released. They may have worked out the bugs now. I see Nockturnal released a universal copying that design but I won't be trying it.

Comment

Nocturnals 100%. I shoot old one in my practice arrows and love hunting with the pink ones. Very bright red once lit. Blue is also a cool color late evening in a pig shoulder watching it work its way through the brush.

Comment

Nockturnals have been the best I have used so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              All lighted nocks suck.

Nockturnals suck the least
              This pretty much sums it up to a T..

Comment

First and foremost, they're inconsistent as intended. By that I mean as a nock.

Secondly, I've had just about every possible bad scenario happen with them on the shot...

Not light at all.
                Turn off at impact.
                Fly out at impact.
                Stay on at impact and as animal runs off and nock turns off
                Bad outta the package
                Bad after one use
                Won't turn off after use
                Etc...Etc...Etc...
                X million billion

They suck the least though. Always buy an extra pack to replace the ones that don't work / stop working. Save receipt!

Comment

Originally posted by HELLRAZOR View Post
                  Ive never had any issues with nocturnals, great bright light, easy turn off switch, ive tried others and none compare to nocturnals, thats just my opinion.
                  X2 I've literally never had a problem with a nocturnal unless I accidentally leave them on and they burn out. Lumenok's on the other hand are horrible.

Comment

I shoot Nockturnals and have them on every time I shoot, whether it be practice or hunting. I've used them for years and have never had a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                      been shooting these for about 3 yrs. haven't had a failure yet, and theyre cheap
                      https://www.amazon.com/aokur-Automat...=lighted+nocks
                      Those are just Chinese knock offs of the Nocturnals and they work the same.

As Jeff said, if you shoot enough of them you will have some problems but other brands tend to have more problems. For some hunters a 3 pack will last a year plus because they don't shoot many animals with them. For some of us a 3 pack might not last 1 night of hog hunting.

Comment

My latest 3 pack of nocturnals is crap. 2 of them don't work and all of them are incredibly loose on the string when I nock an arrow.

Comment

I bought some ignitor nocks, haven't used them on an animal but shooting the target they have been ok.

I'm in the same boat as Jeff though, they pretty much all suck just another convienience product that sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. I shot a buck a few years ago with a brand new Lumenock and it went out as soon as it hit him

Comment

All lighted nocks suck.

100%.

I've gone back and forth from regular nocks to nockturnals. I've decided seeing my arrow path is not worth the bad quality of nock and reliability/accuracy issues I've had with them. If I was filming I'd probably use one though. Any other time.. No way

Comment

All lighted nocks suck.

Couldn't agree more lol

Comment

As others have mentioned, Nockturnals have been the best for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X