Arrow shaft, where to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrow shaft, where to get?

Hey guys. Where can I get some arrow shafts? Preferably blemishes? I'm down to my hunting dozen and have no extras. Figure it's time to build a few few more.
    Thanks

What are you shooting now? The only company that I know of that sells blemishes is Gold Tip. If you are loking for GT blems, check out Big Jims Bow Company. He is the biggest seller of GT blems that I know of.

Bisch

Comment

I'll second that on Big Jims. I just got another dozen a few weeks ago because I've lost several while stump shooting.

Comment

Big Jim's is the only place I know of that has blems. I bought a dozen of the GT blems from him and they were great. They've taken a beating and held up good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
          What are you shooting now? The only company that I know of that sells blemishes is Gold Tip. If you are loking for GT blems, check out Big Jims Bow Company. He is the biggest seller of GT blems that I know of.

Bisch
          I'm shooting Vapors that I got from Bob 2 years ago and some Cedars from Jeffro.
          Used to shoot GT and figured I'd go back.
          Big Jim's it is. Thanks

Comment

Well, Vapors are not made anymore, so you will have to go to something different in the carbon realm.

Bisch

Comment

Well that settles that lol.
              Thanks Bisch

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

If you have Amazon prime, check them out. I haven't checked GTs there, but often they have really good prices on Carbon Express Heritage shafts. My last batch I paid $70 for a dozen with prime shipping.

Comment

Alex, what spine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have some GT Trad 55/75 blemishes from Big Jim cut to 28.5 with 100 grain brass inserts. They are four fletched with 4" parabolic feathers. They are to heavy for what I'm shooting now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Sanders View Post
                      I have some GT Trad 55/75 blemishes from Big Jim cut to 28.5 with 100 grain brass inserts. They are four fletched with 4" parabolic feathers. They are to heavy for what I'm shooting now.

Text me. We might could work something out. I have broadheads from 175 to 250gr

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Sanders View Post
                        Alex, what spine?

Shooting 3555. But can work with heavier

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                          Text me. We might could work something out. I have broadheads from 175 to 250gr

Ok, I will get with you later

Comment

Ok, so I bought those arrows from Jason for my "HEAVY" (62#) recurve and also ordered some for my regular setup (.500 for 53#). I've got field points and broadheads from 100 to 250gr. so I know I can tune them.
                            My question is, what lumenock do I buy for Goldtip Tradhunters? I'm trying to video as well this year and that lighted nock sure looks pretty.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Comment

Nocturnal's!

Comment

Working...
                              X