Deal Alert - Danner Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deal Alert - Danner Boots

Was looking for some Danner Pronghorn boots and came across this deal. Latest model and 100% waterproof. $116 and they're $230 everywhere else.

The Danner Pronghorn GTX Hunting Boot is lightweight and stable. With FAST & FREE SHIPPING, BlackOvis.com is your source for solid hunting gear from the best brands.

Dang, that is a deal! Thanks for passing along.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
      Dang, that is a deal! Thanks for passing along.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      Yup! Got mine ordered yesterday!

Comment

If only the had sharp tail snake boots on sale...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
          Was looking for some Danner Pronghorn boots and came across this deal. Latest model and 100% waterproof. $116 and they're $230 everywhere else.

https://www.blackovis.com/danner-pro...-hunting-boots
          Don't expect them to be waterproof for very long.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered a pair of 10’s. Hope they fit. About out of all sizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
              Yea hoping with the new model solid leather toe that dryness will improve from the past model with the stitching around the toe. I have my rubber boots for heavy stuff. We shall see. Regardless, too good of a boot & deal and couldn't pass it up.
              Last edited by Fmjag64; 08-21-2020, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Snagged a 12W as I float between 11.5-12 on everything and couldn't find much on how the fit to size.

Sign up for the newsletter and another 10% off so I was out the door for 105$

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                  Snagged a 12W as I float between 11.5-12 on everything and couldn't find much on how the fit to size.

Lol dang i missed that extra 10% off! Yea they had about every size as of yesterday. Think they fit pretty true from what i read so i went with the wide. Man that's a crazy great deal at $105. 100% markup must be nice for retailers....
                  Last edited by Fmjag64; 08-21-2020, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                    I've had 3 pair that were returned and non of them were waterproof past 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post

Let me know if these don't fit. No 12s left.

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                        I've had 3 pair that were returned and non of them were waterproof past 30 minutes.
                        Yea I've learned the only way for me to be 100% waterproof is the trusty rubber boots.

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                          Let me know if these don't fit. No 12s left.
                          Will do

Comment

My sharp tails were water proof. Hunted Aransas Wildlife refuge two days straight in water ankle to mid calf deep. Feet stayed dry the entire time. Most comfortable snake boots I’ve ever owned.

Comment

Heck of deal, would've loved to get a pair of shorter boots.. I have a 17'' pair that is almost team years old and they are still waterproof and in great shape. Have the 17'' sharp-tails too and they are the best boot I have ever owned.

Comment

Working...
                              X