Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is some awesome data!!

Comment

I would not want to, but would to protect the deer.

Comment

I would as well. I actually had one opportunity in Beeville. Small cat. Saw it. Confirmed it was a lion by the really long tail. 200 yards away thru a 16 power scope. Turned an walked away. I didn't take the Texas Heart shot with the 223. I think a lot about what if.

Comment

Nope, no interest.

Comment

I'd love to see one, but I have no real desire to kill one. Same as bobcats, only seen a few but they're really cool to watch.

Comment

OL' boy is eatin good! Would like to see the kills in action.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                That’s awesome! Was the mouflon a domestic animal, or is there somewhere up there where they’ve been introduced into the wild?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Mouflon is a important domestic animal for wool and food. It was probably on a grazing allotment somewhere on that pueblos land.
                Last edited by ladrones; 01-21-2020, 04:15 PM.

Comment

I would if I had the opportunity. Would be a one and done deal though.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                    Moulin is a important domestic animal for wool and food. It was probably on a grazing allotment somewhere on that pueblos land.
                    I figured so, thanks.

Comment

does a bear **** in the woods....come on man ; )

Comment

Feral horse or elk. Which one is harder for a lion to kill?

I have scared some feral horse herds off while hiking Man they move fast and are skittish.

Comment

I have scared some feral horse herds off while hiking Man they move fast and are skittish.
                          I'd think a horse would be quite the task for a lion. More so than an elk. I doubt they go after a big bull elk very often.

Comment

Most likely they were sun adults and not anywhere near full grown.
                            But I know for a fact lions will try take full grown horses, one got in a corral with 3 horses I had hunting along the AZ Mex border one night, it got wild fast

Comment

He eats a good bit of beaver, too. Thats gotta count for somethin'......

Comment

Originally posted by az2tx View Post
                                Most likely they were sun adults and not anywhere near full grown.

But I know for a fact lions will try take full grown horses, one got in a corral with 3 horses I had hunting along the AZ Mex border one night, it got wild fast

They suspect the male lions ate 15 more horses based on time at kill site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X