Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any steer wrestlers / bulldoggers on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any steer wrestlers / bulldoggers on here?

Having an iron cowboy at the church Saturday. I think the bulldoggin is keeping the entrees down. If y'all know any one let them know.
    Attached Files

Only steer wrestling I ever done was by accident...........

Comment

My grandson thinks i am because he came into our bedroom late one night and after asking what we were doing I quickly replied steer wrestling.
      Well he thought that was cool but the wife did not like me refering to her as a steer.

Comment

Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
        My grandson thinks i am because he came into our bedroom late one night and after asking what we were doing I quickly replied steer wrestling.
        Well he thought that was cool but the wife did not like me refering to her as a steer.
        Now that's funny. Ttt

Comment

Might try steer riding

Comment

Never ever try this off the side of a 68 chev step side pick up on a gravel road. Not pretty.

Comment

Seriously steer wresting is a event that not many are going to enter. Y'all need to pick another event such as ribbon roping , goat hair pulling, or even chute dogging if y'all are dead set on wresting steers.

Comment

If this was a decade ago I would be all over it! My knees and back ain't what they used to be.

Comment

The reason I walk with a limp. Steer wrestling tore me up pretty bad.

Comment

I mugged in the wild mare race a couple of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                      If this was a decade ago I would be all over it! My knees and back ain't what they used to be.
                      I hear you. I have entered the last two years. Placed in rounds in heeling and tie down but when he wanted to put bulldoggin in I was out last steer I jumped was in 92 my freshman year in collage. EMS would have to pick up me knees when they hauled me out. TTT

Comment

No, but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Comment

Originally posted by jruss View Post
                          I hear you. I have entered the last two years. Placed in rounds in heeling and tie down but when he wanted to put bulldoggin in I was out last steer I jumped was in 92 my freshman year in collage. EMS would have to pick up me knees when they hauled me out. TTT

Last one I got down on was in 97 at the state finals in Abilene. Those were the good ole days!

Comment

Originally posted by hcshooter View Post
                            She probably wouldn't have liked it any better if you had said wild cow mil...nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Shake N' Bake View Post
                              Last one I jumped on was back around '78. After years of football and a few years of steer wrestling, the knee's are like jelly fish.

Comment

Working...
                              X