No announcement yet.

Epoxy Flooring in Garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you are purchasing make sure you get 100% solids and it will be a far superior product to anything you can buy in a HD or Lowes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      Following! I usually get a mailer with someone doing it out here. I have a 5 car garage and aint interested doing it myself. I also want to install those racks for storage that hang from the ceilings. Garage has gotten messy in the last two years!
      I have three of those storage lifts in my garage. Go to carguygarage.com. I have purchased from them, including all my garage storage cabinets. They have been very good to deal with.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Maxlab View Post
          Does anyone know what the going rate is to have a professional do it?
          I have read many times $3-4/sqft

Comment

Close up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
              I have three of those storage lifts in my garage. Go to carguygarage.com. I have purchased from them, including all my garage storage cabinets. They have been very good to deal with.

Thx sir! How difficult to install it?
              Originally posted by Swampa View Post
              Close up

That is the look I want right there sir!!!

Comment

Epoxy Flooring in Garage

I could find out from my builder what it is if your interested. I've spilled oil, diesel, etc. threw some dawn on it and brushed it with a floor broom then sprayed it out. You would never know.

Comment

Any issues welding, grinding, cutting a lot of metal over this stuff? Flying bits of molten metal damage this coating easily or is it pretty durable?

Comment

We had our garage done and liked it so much that we had our back porches done as well with a higher grade epoxy/flake.

Comment

Good info, I am interested in doing my floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Thx sir! How difficult to install it?

That is the look I want right there sir!!!
                        Not difficult, you will mount them about a foot or some from the vertical wall and anchor the frame I to your ceiling studs. They hold up to 250 pounds and I raise and lower mine with my cordless drill. I have three of them and you just need a high enough ceiling in your garage to raise it up high enough to be able to walk under it.
                        To give you an idea of how big they are, that green cooler is one of the big 130 quart models.

Comment

I have had 2 garages now with the flooring. One I did myself and our current house already had them done. After having it, I would not have a garage now without it. Very easy to maintain and no concrete dust. About twice a year, especially after winter up here I will use my power sprayer to clean it off and then squeegee it. The rest of the year I use a dust mop and then a wet mop. Highly durable and looks great.

Comment

Ours is slicker than pig snot when it's wet. Nearly busted it many times

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                              Not difficult, you will mount them about a foot or some from the vertical wall and anchor the frame I to your ceiling studs. They hold up to 250 pounds and I raise and lower mine with my cordless drill. I have three of them and you just need a high enough ceiling in your garage to raise it up high enough to be able to walk under it.
                              To give you an idea of how big they are, that green cooler is one of the big 130 quart models.

I installed two of these racks in my last garage. They are easy to install, and work really well. Raising and lowering the racks with a cordless drill is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                                Any issues welding, grinding, cutting a lot of metal over this stuff? Flying bits of molten metal damage this coating easily or is it pretty durable?

Comment

Working...
                                X