Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any S.A. Area Appliance Repair Folks Here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any S.A. Area Appliance Repair Folks Here?

I have a GE Monogram 6 burner w/griddle gas stove that came with the house we bought that needs some work. I scheduled through GE's web page for a repair and before they showed up today they called the wife and the guy on the other end was already hawking a warranty. Anyway, after a $100 "come and look fee", I've now got an estimate (I haven't seen all the work recommendations yet) for over $800 in repairs. Anyone local or have a trusted independent they can recommend? We used to use DNT in the past, but they've become unreliable as of late.

Following.

Comment

This guy has a rinky dink website but is top notch and honest. He came late on Friday, checked my fridge that wasn't cooling and came to the conclusion someone left the door cracked a bit. Charged me $0 cause nothing was broken. He's on Thumbtack.

After 5 Appliance Repair
      Angel Rosado
      (210) 290-3561

After 5 PM Appliance Repair provides Appliance Repair or Maintenance services. See their reviews & get quotes today.

Comment

Our Frigidaire refrigerator has quit 3 times on us & my wife luckily purchased the extended warranty(I would not have but glad she did!) anywho the last company Cal-Tex Enterprises sniffed out the problem immediately. The other companies patched the problem and therefore we had it go out again. Looks like their number is 210-566-7479. Only had the 1 experience with them but they may be worth a phone call. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
          This guy has a rinky dink website but is top notch and honest. He came late on Friday, checked my fridge that wasn't cooling and came to the conclusion someone left the door cracked a bit. Charged me $0 cause nothing was broken. He's on Thumbtack.

After 5 Appliance Repair
          Angel Rosado
          (210) 290-3561

https://www.thumbtack.com/-San-Anton...ervice/2354154
          In recently used Angel as well. Great honest guy to deal with. He fixed my LG fridge and checked out a deep freezer that had stopped freezing. Told me it wasn’t worth it to fix the freezer and that I could buy one for the cost of the parts to fix it. I recommend him.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
            Our Frigidaire refrigerator has quit 3 times on us & my wife luckily purchased the extended warranty(I would not have but glad she did!) anywho the last company Cal-Tex Enterprises sniffed out the problem immediately. The other companies patched the problem and therefore we had it go out again. Looks like their number is 210-566-7479. Only had the 1 experience with them but they may be worth a phone call. Good luck.
            I never buy these extended warranties but I just had to replace an LG fridge that was only 6 years old (I already dumped $600 in it trying to fix it) and this time I bought it at Lowes and got the 5 year extended warranty for $229. They don't make stuff like they used to for sure....

RD

Comment

Working...
            X