This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    Laughable!!! Just last you were making fun of Texas for having a kicker in the NFL draft. Now that aTm has a good kicker, you pump him up like he is the be all end all superman of college football. Give credit to those kids for doing good, they deserve it. I have watched your kicker and he is impressive. Just like last year when Gundy proclaimed Texas' kicker as dang near winning the game for Texas. Great weapons. I wish Texas had a better kicker. Hopefully he will develop into one.
    Until next time keep on spinning your narrative.
    Spinning a narrative? Posting the list for Mid Season All Americans is spinning a narrative? *I edited* only because I don’t wanna hear it.
    Last edited by RLB; 10-17-2018, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      If you wanna **** and moan over SOS.

This is based on the formula the committee uses:

Playoff Committee SOS Ranks of P5 Conference Leaders:

7 #LSU #GeauxTigers
      27 #NotreDame #GoIrish
      28 #Oklahoma #Sooners
      32 #Texas #HookEm
      34 #Michigan #GoBlue
      36 #Clemson #ALLIN
      46 #Georgia #GoDawgs
      66 #Miami #Canes
      77 #Bama #RTR
      87 #WestVirginia #HailWV
      115 #Oregon #GoDucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What was Aggy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        What was Aggy?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          It’s “WHEN” you play them......remember back when TCU and USC was ranked?
          Do you really think that's how it works?

If not then why purposely make yourself look so.......(trying to think of a word that isn't perceived as a personal insult).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
            Initially
            I’m telling you I have to put down the kool-aid.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Do you really think that's how it works?

If not then why purposely make yourself look so.......(trying to think of a word that isn't perceived as a personal insult).
              LMAO.....I’ve, and others, have listened to you and every other sunshine pumper continuously bark about playing your ranked opponents and what they were ranked when you played them, because if it’s not the case....the only one still ranked that you’ve played is OU. All of our ranked opponents are still ranked.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                I’m telling you I have to put down the kool-aid.
                You are the only one that's allowed to drink it!!

Comment

LMAO.....I’ve, and others, have listened to you and every other sunshine pumper continuously bark about playing your ranked opponents and what they were ranked when you played them, because if it’s not the case....the only one still ranked that you’ve played is OU. All of our ranked opponents are still ranked.
                  So, the formerly ranked opponet (Wins) are considered quality wins per the committee and the current top 25 (Wins) are viewed as quality wins per the playoff committee.

They are the only folks that matter in this decision making process.
                  Last edited by Chad C; 10-17-2018, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                    You are the only one that's allowed to drink it!!

I may be turning into a Baptist. I'm drinking it all just not telling anyone.

Got to get back to one of Coach Bryant's motto, injury luck and schedule luck.

Comment

**** dude. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Fans can talk all they want about wins over ranked at the time opponents. We did, sure.

That has nothing to do with the current SOS which you have been flapping your gums about for weeks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                        I may be turning into a Baptist. I'm drinking it all just not telling anyone.

Got to get back to one of Coach Bryant's motto, injury luck and schedule luck.
                        My only argument for Bama losing one is it's HARD to go undefeated and it's been a while since they have done it. Have they already secured a spot in the trophy case for this years crystal?

Comment

SOS is kinda like preseason polls.....it will be decided in the end.

Comment

So, the formerly ranked opponet (Wins) are considered quality wins per the committee and the current top 25 (Wins) are viewed as quality wins per the playoff committee.

They are the only folks that matter in this decision making process.
                            I was not referring to any process, any year end evaluation, any playoff consideration process.....I simply said Kentucky was ranked #13 when we played them and Bob, let me make sure I quote this right, said...”Boy you truely are lost. Kentucky is not #13. Lol.”

Comment

Thanks [emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                **** dude. Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Fans can talk all they want about wins over ranked at the time opponents. We did, sure.

That has nothing to do with the current SOS which you have been flapping your gums about for weeks.
                                Other than today, please show us all where I was “flapping my gums” about SOS.

Comment

Working...
                                X