New 3-d range in Winnie TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 3-d range in Winnie TX

The Outdoorsman's Church of Winnie has just ordered 15 longhorn archery targets to set up a 3d range. We expect to have the targets in the next few weeks and then start having a monthly shoot. I have about 30 acres at my house where we will have the shoot and cook out. Let me know if you are interested in helping or participating. Brian Johnson (409)460-2314

Cool!!

Comment

Congrats brother they are a lot of work but a lot of fun

Comment

that's awesome, keep us updated on when the shoots will be. ill come shoot/help if im off.

Comment

That's great ! I know a few Golden Triangle archers who come West to shoot. I'm looking forward to going East. !!

Comment

Awesome!!! Keep us updated we Will come shoot. I am pumped that somebody else is starting a shoot.

Comment

👆👆 Who's that good lookin guy in the ball cap lol

Comment

Smokineleven is a great guy! He helped me with a radiator hose problem I was having a while back

Comment

Awesome can't wait to go shoot it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hunttx90 View Post
                    Awesome can't wait to go shoot it!!!!

X2

Comment

Glad to see some interest. I talked to Doug at longhorn archery targets today and he said he has completed half of the order so we should have targets before long. Any details as to when the Fannette group and Banana Bend have their shoots so we can pick a different weekend?

Comment

Fannett is the first weekend of the month and I'm pretty sure banana bend is the second of each month. Lake Charles changes theirs through the season so shift workers on different shifts can make some of them. Me and hunttx90 work the same schedule, so we will make the ones we are off.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckDogTrainer View Post
                          Glad to see some interest. I talked to Doug at longhorn archery targets today and he said he has completed half of the order so we should have targets before long. Any details as to when the Fannette group and Banana Bend have their shoots so we can pick a different weekend?

I believe Banana Bend is the second Sunday of each month, starting in February or March.

Comment

Texas is pretty big and I'll bet Winnie is pretty small can I get a hint what part of Texas it's in? I'm thinking it may be near Louisiana?
                            Chuck

Comment

Between Houston and Beaumont in Interstate 10

Comment

Working...
                              X