Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Africa will push ahead with plans to amend the constitution to allow land expro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Africa will push ahead with plans to amend the constitution to allow land expro

If land is stripped from White farmers I hope the USA turns its back on a hungry nation in a few years.

President Cyril Ramaphosa said land expropriation without compensation was of "critical importance".

They won't need our relief funds any more. If you look at previous confiscations of land from white's in Africa.. the confiscated towns, farms and properties were turned into thriving metropolis's, who in turn provided relief funds themselves to the remaining prominently white owned farms and towns.

Comment

It didn't work in Zimbabwe, but of course it will work in South Africa!

Comment

There is going to be a lot of killing there very soon. More than there is now. Followed by famine when the farmers are completely displaced. Then good ole Uncle Sam and a few others from the civilized world will be guilt tripped into being on the hook for "helping" them.

Comment

Well, it seems that area loves starvation
          Oh well

Comment

Dang. That was the only part of Africa I didn't mind working in. To bad Cape Town and Jburg. Pretty soon theyll be just as corrupt as the rest of that he'll hole.

Comment

Do you think this will impact the hunting? I am in the final process now of setting up an archery hunt in Polokwane, Limpopo.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                Do you think this will impact the hunting? I am in the final process now of setting up an archery hunt in Polokwane, Limpopo.
                really.....?

Comment

nope should be all good... except for the not having a place to hunt, no guides, no lodging, being robbed because jobs are gone, and all the animals being poached/killed due to not being in a protective monetary state anymore thing.

Comment

How could it not???? Man this is bad.. I have friends over there.. They will fight and die before they give up their land.. I sure wanted to go back in 2019.. I hate they are being put in this position..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                      How could it not???? Man this is bad.. I have friends over there.. They will fight and die before they give up their land.. I sure wanted to go back in 2019.. I hate they are being put in this position..
                      Agreed. I left a message for friends/Safari ranch owners in the Limpopo area. However, its 6:00 pm during hunting season so I probably will not hear from them for several more hours.

Comment

Should increase the amount of hunting exponentially. Wait we are talking about humans right?

Comment

THERE will be huge food shortages and riots on the streets following plans to seize white South African farmers’ land, it has been warned.

Comment

Not really.... it is just a bunch of politicians running their heads to get votes.

Most of the big farms have mortgages, so while it sounds good to take the the land from the evil white and give it to the poor blacks. In the real world that land belongs to the banks.......

If they took it their entire economy would collapse

Go Hunt

Comment

This is gonna work out well for them.. just like the last time they did it

Comment

Working...
                              X