Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I crazy for not canceling baseball practice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your not crazy if they have decent gear at all they'll be fine. And ive ye t to meet the little leage4 who isnt outfitted on damg near the same level as the red socks

Comment

just here for the pad party. carry on.

Comment

Do I get credit for all these posts?

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
          If it is a travel ball team, then I would practice, if it is local ball, cancel.
          Originally posted by krisw View Post
          Was this in Junction? Did you wear houndstooth?

What is the difference?
          The exact same difference as a "regular" bat and a "select" bat

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            27 degrees this morning.

Had the 5-6 yos teeballers out before light doing gassers and burpies for 1.5 hours with no water or breakfast to hardened their soft asses up. Building Champions!!
            Please tell me you were sitting in your truck with the heater on while they were practicing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              It's gonna be 75 on Wednesday...

Too warm to practice Baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                Please tell me you were sitting in your truck with the heater on while they were practicing.

Now how in the hell am I supposed to discipline em with the bull whip or crushed glass knuckles from the truck? I have to be right there with em...in one of these with a buddy heater and my whistle!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Now how in the hell am I supposed to discipline em with the bull whip or crushed glass knuckles from the truck? I have to be right there with em...in one of these with a buddy heater and my whistle!

Ha Ha....that is an awesome pic. How did you find that pic so quickly??????

Comment

Ha Ha....that is an awesome pic. How did you find that pic so quickly??????

google for the pic but my bil's wife has one

Comment

I do not remember the cold bothering my son too often during Baseball practices or games. I think it bothered myself and the other Parents more. We seemed to be colder than the kids because we were not moving around.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockValue View Post
                        I thought our fees were high!!!

You must be talking about high school showcase teams right?
                        He must be accounting for multiple years.

My son is on his first showcase team for freshman this Summer....he wouldn't be if it were $6-10k!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                          He must be accounting for multiple years.

My son is on his first showcase team for freshman this Summer....he wouldn't be if it were $6-10k!
                          You are throwing this thread off track....stick to the cold weather portion. LOL

Comment

You are throwing this thread off track....stick to the cold weather portion. LOL
                            Ok....maybe his paid coach was brilliant and charged extra for operating in inclement weather!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              yeah, whats wrong with a kid wanting to be a "gamer" or "youtuber" when they grow up?
                              The disdain for kids wanting to do something other than stay outside 24/7 around here is amazing. Trust me, more kids will wind up making money off of video gaming and youtubing than they will sports.

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
                                The disdain for kids wanting to do something other than stay outside 24/7 around here is amazing. Trust me, more kids will wind up making money off of video gaming and youtubing than they will sports.
                                I'm not talking about making money off of sports, how about a doctor or plumber or fireman or electrician or astronaut? If you don't think kids living off their phones and/or PlayStation isn't happening you're delusional, and same can be said if you don't think it's unhealthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X