Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darton and Texas Hunters Products Join Forces!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Darton and Texas Hunters Products Join Forces!

Back in 2012 I made the decision to buy my first piece of property here in the Sooner State. As with any new property owner, the very slow building process began with the adding of improvements to the property.

After years of dealing with cheap light weight stands and feeders when I was in the lease game, I decided that the time had come to start adding higher quality products that would require less maintenance and would provide more reliability over the long haul. After doing some research I decided to start with two 650lb feeders from Texas Hunters Products. Delivery was quick, assembly was a snap, and I am still running the same batteries even after 8 years. After several years of building my first property, I began fielding questions from fellow TBH’ers who were also interested in potentially making the move to Oklahoma. This interest grew and eventually led me to building ranches and obtaining my realtors license to assist those interested in making the transition north.

I am always looking for ways to produce the most superior product that I can while providing the greatest value to my clients. Not long ago Heath, Director of Sales for Texas Hunters Products, reached out to me with the proposition of partnering up to not only outfit my ranch projects, but to also become an authorized distributor to service both my clients and TBH’ers alike! Our goal, as two long time TBH’ers/Sponsors partnering up, is to provide best in class products and properties with unmatched customer service! After putting Texas Hunter Products to the test for years I am happy to announce that I am now an official distributor for their entire product line! If you are in the market for stands, feeders, and accessories definitely give Texas Hunter Products a look!

Texas Hunter Products has been the industry leader in hunting blinds, deer and fish feeders, and hunting supplies since 1954. Shop our products online.

A few quick facts about THP:

High Quality, Dependable Products you can trust to stand the test of time and both Heath and myself are available for any support or questions you may have!

THP has been around for over 65 years

Products ship same day as ordered, so quick turn around

Always have inventory

Products made in Texas

We can drop ship anywhere in US

Feel free to PM me for pricing and other information if you are in the market!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mary; 05-16-2020, 11:35 AM.

That shooting shelf is cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      That shooting shelf is cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      The accessories really do compliment the product line!
      Last edited by Darton; 05-16-2020, 12:23 PM.

Comment

I bought six THP feeders about 20 years ago to replace the less-than-stellar No Time (misspelled on purpose) feeders that I had. All but one of those feeders are still going with zero problems. I had to replace the motor in one, and tighten the spinner plate on another. I call that an excellent product ! I only recently replaced those with Lamco Low and Throw because at my age I have stopped climbing up on anything !

Comment

I'll be needing a 600lb feeder soon. I'm ready to upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamhooked View Post
            I'll be needing a 600lb feeder soon. I'm ready to upgrade.
            If I can be of assistance John just let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              I bought six THP feeders about 20 years ago to replace the less-than-stellar No Time (misspelled on purpose) feeders that I had. All but one of those feeders are still going with zero problems. I had to replace the motor in one, and tighten the spinner plate on another. I call that an excellent product ! I only recently replaced those with Lamco Low and Throw because at my age I have stopped climbing up on anything !
              Look forward to mine lasting that long I have the 4ft legs on mine and it sure is nice not having to haul a ladder around to fill feeders!

Comment

Glad to see this. Two top notch operations here!

Comment

I’m excited to be working with another long time TBHer. After doing my own work on setting up a raw piece of land to a turn key operation, I truly respect the work Jay does and that got my wheels turning.

This is another way we can bring our great products to the green screen and that support of our two businesses allows us to continue to support TBH.

Let us know how we can help.

Comment

I really like the fish feeder but 800 bucks is over my budget...

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                      I really like the fish feeder but 800 bucks is over my budget...
                      They are worth the money...!

As a dealer, I had a customer in the store yesterday who was bragging on the fact that their HOA in their subdivision purchased THP fish feeders 15 years ago and they’ve only needed minimal maintenance since then.

And Heath didn’t pay me for this endorsement...!

Comment

The reputation and reliability of the product line speaks for itself
                        Last edited by Darton; 05-17-2020, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerMax View Post
                          They are worth the money...!

As a dealer, I had a customer in the store yesterday who was bragging on the fact that their HOA in their subdivision purchased THP fish feeders 15 years ago and they’ve only needed minimal maintenance since then.

And Heath didn’t pay me for this endorsement...!

Thank you! I appreciate your support. Texas Hunter has a lot of great things coming down the pipe that I’m very excited about.

It’s amazing to hear our customers stories every day and their relationships with our products. It seems once they jump on board with THP, they are loyal for life. The majority of new customers are because of referrals from existing customers.

Comment

My THP feeder hasn’t missed a day throwing corn since Heath delivered it.

It even had a melanistic visitor!

I love this thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Need a deer feeder and a fish feeder. What retailers do you have around college Station that are open on the weekends ? Or around sugar land anytime?

Comment

Working...
                              X