• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Easy 1 person dinner ideas?

Looking to get some ideas for easy 1 person dinners tha ks

��

Comment

I make what i want, but double what i need for a single meal. Take the rest to work for lunch the next day.

Comment

Buy the Crock Pot cookbook. Then freeze left overs.

Comment

Steak + fire

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Michelob

Comment

Hot pockets

Comment

Clam?

Comment

Whataburger, Chicken Express, Taco Bueno, Ramen, Swansen Hungry Man dinners, etc,...

Comment

Kraft Mac n cheese + wolf brand chili = delicious chili Mac for about $3

Comment

Smoke/bake a whole chicken, eat some. Then use leftovers for salad, sandwiches, soups, tacos, etc.

Comment

box of stuffing. can of soup. fix them both from directions, put them together. mix well. best part is very little clean up.

Comment

In college I lived off of Mac and cheese with sliced up deer sausage mixed up in there.

Comment

Buy a vacuum sealer. Cook full size entrees and seal and freeze your leftovers. Food tastes fresh for a long time preserved that way.

When I was just cooking for me, I'd fire up that grill on Sunday afternoon and cook a week's worth of meat. Vacuum seal and freeze what's left.

In no time you will have good food that can be ready to eat in minutes. You're welcome

Comment

Hot pockets. Frozen TV dinners. Regular TV dinners. Corn Dogs. Taquitos. Frozen Burritos. Digorno Pizza. Hamburger helper, put left overs on plates seran wrap and eat them for 3 days. Dominoes. Pizza Hut. Taco Bell. The list is endless...

Is this really even a question?

Comment

Working...
                              X