big oklahoma buck on FB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

big oklahoma buck on FB

i was sent this by a friend, couldnt find anything online about it, anyone know anything? one of the comments said 210 gross, 201 net.

Pic

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Comment

The 16pt, 8 on each side?

Comment

Wow, that is awesome.

Comment

Looks like a northwestern Oklahoma buck what a giant .

Comment

I think there was a thread on this not too long ago

Comment

Unrelated question, but is anyone familiar with Oklahoma as far as what part of the state typically holds and produces the biggest deer. Like obviously south Texas produces the majority of big free range deer here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

WOW! THAT is a picket fence!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  WOW! THAT is a picket fence!
                  My thoughts exactly.

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                    Unrelated question, but is anyone familiar with Oklahoma as far as what part of the state typically holds and produces the biggest deer. Like obviously south Texas produces the majority of big free range deer here

Northwest

Comment

I was in NW Oklahoma 2 weeks ago, and there are some very nice deer up there. Beautiful country as well. Hunting would be totally different than here in Texas though. Huge wheat fields, and the deer get down in the draws during the day. I'd love to go spend a week or two out there hunting.

Comment

Saw that this morning as well. Amazing deer. Not sure what part of the state it comes from though.

Comment

Another pic.

Comment

North western Oklahoma has some giants and I’m pretty sure this is where this is from . Watch major league bowhunter are Buckadventures shows they are hunting on the border of Kansas and oklahoma. I hunted a place Outside of Laverne Oklahoma it had some giants on it a potential world record was found poached on the land we where hunting 2 weeks after we left . The land owner new he was there he was trying to get us on him . This was back before game cameras were around in 2003 . He has it mounted in his house it ended up scoring 218 .

Comment

SSE OK holds some of the largest, world class, non-typical genes I have ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                              X