Windy day project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windy day project

The wind is blowing so hard here that the deer are laying low. I decided to make the best of my time and get the Fred Bear print hung. I just got it back from the frame shop this past Thursday. I decided to display a bow that resembles the one that Fred is holding in the picture. The writing on his bow says Kodiak Special but the wood grain on the limbs told me that it is a 1960 Kodiak Special Deluxe so that is the bow that I chose to hang beneath the picture. A couple of hours in the workshop with some white oak and some old deer antler and I came up with the bow display rack.

I think that my wife needs to find a new home for her indian stuff, it messes with my theme.
    Attached Files

Looks good. You can make it work with the other stuff.

Comment

That looks really good!

Bisch

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Sweet! I really like the bow holder! Can I borrow that design!

Comment

Looks great! And I love indian stuff!

Comment

Very nice! I love that print. The traditional bowhunter magazine with that cover is still on my coffee table. Mind of I ask where you found it? Would like to do something similar when I get my 1959 kodiak.
              B

Comment

bk, I found the prints either on Tradgang or Leatherwall. PM me and I'll try to find the email of the guy that is in charge of filling the orders. There were only three hundred of the prints made up. I bought mine a couple of months ago and it is #133 I think.

Comment

LoOks good!

Comment

That is awesome! I'm going to hopefully do something with my Bear, it deserves to be on the wall.

Comment

You did a terrific job and I'm sure that Fred would be very pleased if he saw it.

Comment

Looks great.

Comment

That is really cool.

Comment

Working...
                          X