Tank Blinds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tank Blinds

so i'm looking at getting a Tank blind for me and the wife and kiddo. anyone have one? is there enough room in them for 2 hunters and a little one that needs room to move around? they seem the be the best bang for your buck just looking for recommendations.

Those look nice. Not to highjack but have you looked at Krivoman blinds. He is a member and sponsor here and dang nice guy. Just another option.

Comment

i have! he's in the running as well! this guy is on the DFW area so i wanted to get some reviews before i drove to Austin to pick these up.

Comment

Originally posted by wreckem04 View Post
        i have! he's in the running as well! this guy is on the DFW area so i wanted to get some reviews before i drove to Austin to pick these up.
        I think CCR just started carrying these if you want to check it out in person, what is the price range on these?

Comment

Originally posted by wreckem04 View Post
          Pilot Point Feed store says he has some Krivoman blinds on the way. Give Shane a call and see when he is supposed to get them in.
          940-686-3333

Comment

CCR?? the Tank Blinds run about $1800 and the Krivoman blinds start at $900 i believe

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
              Pilot Point Feed store says he has some Krivoman blinds on the way. Give Shane a call and see when he is supposed to get them in.
              940-686-3333
              thanks for the info

Comment

Cinnamon Creek Ranch in Roanoke

Comment

I know their website sucks. Facebook page is a little better. They look great. Apparently each one is custom made. I'm interested in them now. Have you spoke to them or been given a price range? Edit: I see starts at $900. How far up does it go? . There's some nice ones on FB

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                    940-686-3333
                    That's great info, thanks for sharing! I stopped in there the other day and picked up a half ton of DD. That would be really cool if they started carrying some of Krivoman's stuff.

Comment

another vote for Krivoman

Comment

Working...
                      X