No announcement yet.

Barndo build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

electricians have installed main service and we are waiting on electric company to run their under ground. Went with a 600 amp service so that between the barn, house, shop, pool and whatever else we will have enough power. They also have the electrical rough in just about complete. My audio/network guy has all the rough in done. Front door frames have been installed with construction blanks. The plumber has started his rough in but won’t be full go till Monday. HVAC has run condenser lines and hung the pan. They also should be done by this next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

cabinet guy came and took his measurements and got his initial drawings to us, the wife is going down next week to work on the design. Got quotes for septic and a water softener system. I’m going with a aerobic bc this construction will be done in phases and where the septic field would be there is going to be traffic so it’ll be easier just worrying about sprinklers.

Comment

That's looking great.

Comment

Coming along nicely....well done so far sir!

Comment

Looks great, I would love to do this myself

Comment

Got some of the plumbing rough’d in

Comment

spray foam done.. on to interior wall sound insulation, blocking and drywall next week.

Comment

Man this thing is great! Can't wait to see it finished.

Comment

Tag... Good luck

Comment

here are a few pics of the floors before we covered them up... we just went with a commercial grade sealer... the floor guy will come back with a 2nd coat before move in

Comment

finishing up interior wall insulation for noise mostly. Also bought a few 2x12’s and put up blocking behind TV, towel hook and animal mount locations. Dry wall is being delivered tomorrow

Comment

Don't forget to save space on that big gabled wall for an elk or moose mount. My brother built his new house with an "elk wall", because his old house had low ceilings and he had nowhere to hang his bull. When it was done, he noticed the "elk wall" was full of windows. Wasn't a pretty sight watching his face fall. So he still doesn't have his bull hanging in his house. I would've closed it in myself.

Comment

Live the dream bro!!! Congratulations on that life move!!!

Comment

Lookin good!

Comment

Very nice. I'm hoping to purchase land out that direction and build in the next year or 2 also.

Comment

Working...
                                X