No announcement yet.

Laguna Atascosa Archery Deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9:00 and somebody already walking back to truck. This isn't a hill country hunt.

Comment

I'm in 8 amd have seen 2 folks already walking back

Comment

"Hunters" walking back to their trucks is best thing for y'all. Let them push the animals to you. Kills me how people will get picked for a short window hunt, go through all the logistics and money getting set up and then "hunt" for 3 hours and go in...

Comment

Saw a guy smoking while he was stalking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by GBludau View Post
            Here comes Big Red whining again. NO ONE IS HUNTING ON SCOUTING DAYS! Go troll Facebook. Glad to know you're watching for my post though. Stay tuned kiddo.
            LOL. Oh you're so silly.

If I had facebook, I would efinitely add you though since I'm following you so closely.

Relax man. Everyone is so sensitive nowadays. You poke em and everyone flips out.
            Last edited by BigRed323; 12-02-2016, 09:56 AM.

Comment

good luck gents. glad to hear they are moving a little.

that road into the refuge is the worst road i have ever driven on. and if it is wet out there, you can't drive on the sides without getting stuck. so you are forced to navigate the potholes... that road makes the roads in central america look good

Comment

We've been setup in six since before sun up and haven't seen anything yet.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

I haven't seen anything either in 8

Comment

Just had someone pulling a 6pt in tow down the road must have been the one who left early because he came back with only game cart and no camo 2.5 hrs ago. Now has deer.

Comment

Sweet! What section?

Comment

I just saw a guy in Orange sit down Indian style in the middle of a wide open field. I think he is going to try and tackle one. I am trying to take a pic through my binoculars.

Comment

Drone Scouting thats sounds like fun maybe next year if i get drawn again. now i know what i need to request for christmas.

Going in tomorrow before sunrise, going to try to set up in the same spot as last year i hope i dont set up on top of anyone by center line rd.

Comment

Moved to a new spot. Went to the truck and came back. Been set up in my hot box pop up and had a fork horn 4pt corn straight to me and spook at 15 yards. Then two doe flank me on either side. No shots.
                            Set up in a scrape/rub line that has some of the best sign I've ever seen while hunting. Hope this move pays off. Almost did!

Comment

Dang it. Got out to stretch. Thighs Cramping like crazy. Was moving a dead tree in my lane and look up. Small horn 6pt with a big body and swollen neck looking rough at me. 20 yards. This new spot is gonna pay off. I'm rattling fellas and he came from the brush down wind of me. Walking that scrape/rub line trail.

Comment

Good luck! I still haven't seen any animals all day

Comment

Working...
                                X