No announcement yet.

Gun Range Google Pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My nephew took his then new wife into a gun store a couple of years ago to check out buying her a pistol. The guy behind the counter was showing her some sort of small handgun that had a crimson laser installed on it. Of course the firearm was unloaded but the “new wife” somehow turned on the laser and held the red dot squarely in the middle of the salesman’s forehead!!!!!

My nephew just calmly took the pistol out of his wife’s hand, laid it on the counter, apologized to the salesman and promptly walked out the door.

The wife is not allowed around firearms to this day!

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
      My nephew took his then new wife into a gun store a couple of years ago to check out buying her a pistol. The guy behind the counter was showing her some sort of small handgun that had a crimson laser installed on it. Of course the firearm was unloaded but the “new wife” somehow turned on the laser and held the red dot squarely in the middle of the salesman’s forehead!!!!!

My nephew just calmly took the pistol out of his wife’s hand, laid it on the counter, apologized to the salesman and promptly walked out the door.

The wife is not allowed around firearms to this day!
      My God.

Comment

Ever been to a SHOT Show or an NRA convention where they have new manufacturers firearm displays?

You hear the continuous clatter of people with their booger hooks pulling the bang switches on empty chambers. It's almost surreal until you realize most of them never looked to see if the weapon was loaded. I hope the vendors remember to remove the firing pin before they go on display.

Comment

Pretty sure the guy in the red hat puts beans in his chili, and the gunman knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Pretty sure the guy in the red hat puts beans in his chili, and the gunman knows it.
            C

Communist!

Comment

His cap says it all.

Comment

I love to shoot and so dose my wife but indoor ranges freak me out. Don't trust the people shooting next to me.

Comment

I guess you know which range NOT to go to now, huh Keith?

Comment

Working...
                  X