Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I already answer this 3 years ago?

Comment

35 or 36 years. Switched to traditional in the mid 90's then back to a compound 5 years ago when I couldn't handle the recurve anymore.

Comment

My grandpa made me my first bow and some arras when I was 10 years old from a bois d'arc log. I'm now 72+ years old. Been a while now. Got my first shotgun that same age for christmas. 12 ga pump model 12 and box of Peters purple paper shells. Lot of critters have passed across my supper table during my lifetime and I ain't done yet Been thinkin bout a mess of fried swamp rabbit lately with cold weather coming on.

Comment

Started in 1975 with a long bow, progressed to a recurve, then a six wheel Bear whitetail. Various compounds, then back to recurve, then hand scraped self bows with flint knapped stone arrow heads. Spear hunted a few years. Recurves, various compounds, screwed up my shoulder, and now it's a crossbow. It's been quite a journey!

Comment

18 years for me.

Comment

26 years bowhunting. Started with a bow that shot 210 fps.

Comment

Think this my 8th. Started late and wished I started when I was a young man. Pushing 68 in May

Comment

Since '09..I'm as good at being still now,as I was then!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

36 years; if the past counts.

Started in '68 and quit in 2004.

Comment

Since '96, its changed a lot, woods are more crowed but the deer quantity and for the most part buck quality is much better too with the regulation changes.

Comment

39 years

Comment

27 years and I am 39. Love it

Comment

29 years

Comment

I started serious bowhunting when I was 16, that makes 40 years worth and I'm still addicted !!! Wow...time flies !!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X