Recommendation for video camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendation for video camera

So it has been years since I tried to get a camera to self video my hunts. When I looked, I realized quickly that I couldn't afford to get one, and they were bigger than I wanted to fool with while trying to hunt. Well, now I can afford one, and now many have gotten smaller and easier to pack and use!

What camera would y'all recommend if you were to buy a new one? What type of mount would you recommend to use with it?

It all depends on what you want your end product to be. Do you want your videos to be on YouTube and just share with folks, or are you trying to become a field producer and have your footage on major networks?

If you just want to share video w/friends and the green screen then you can't go wrong with the Panasonic HC-V770 Video Camera.

If you want your videos to be able to watch at home in 4k resolution on a big screen then you can't go wrong with Panasonic HC-VX870.

Now if you want to get into professional field production the Panasonic AG-AC160APJ is a good entry level camera to learn all about lighting, FPS, audio and etc.....

Comment

Thanks for your suggestions! I just want to have nice quality videos o put on YouTube and share with friends. No TV star aspirations!
      I want to be able to mange the camera easily in the field or tree stand too.

Comment

The Canon VIXIA HF G40 record the best video I've seen for a consumer grade camera.

Comment

Working...
        X