Traded King Ranch for Tundra...done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traded King Ranch for Tundra...done!

My "New, Used" ride...happy.....In another OP, having engine problems with the F150 Eco and just worried like crazy especially since retired now...

1794 Western Edition 4X4..only one I could find that competes with the King Ranch trim and Crew size. Weather Tech flooring, Nitto tires, Momma and I like...will tow all we need to...this is the ONLY one we could find in the DFW area per our specs and the dealer was great!

Been a while since I had a truck with 381HP and lot's of torque...wish me luck and thanks for the advice on the other OP!! Kuma
    Attached Files

don't burn the rubber off too fast Lol. probably squealed them at every red light and stop sign on the way home! takes a bit to get used to the response, at least it did for me!

Comment

Very nice. Congratulations!

Comment

Looks good Don.
        Took a couple of weeks with the K900 {420hp} before I quit leaping from stop signs. You will get used to the throttle.......

Comment

Looks nice!

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
            Looks good Don.
            Took a couple of weeks with the K900 {420hp} before I quit leaping from stop signs. You will get used to the throttle.......
            Hey Johnny....you are right on the throttle...Momma and I drove to Fort Worth today for lunch, passed a "turtle, 15 miles below the limit in the left lane of course, jumped on it and was 25 MPH over the limit before I knew it!"

Nice to hear from you Buddy...hope all is well?!

Comment

Beautiful truck!

Comment

Congrats! I think both of us got a 2013 KR about the same time AND our dogs died about the same time. I’ve not had any problems with my truck and plan to drive it till the wheels come off but that is a nice truck you got into. Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                  Congrats! I think both of us got a 2013 KR about the same time AND our dogs died about the same time. I’ve not had any problems with my truck and plan to drive it till the wheels come off but that is a nice truck you got into. Enjoy.

You are right...I remember about our buddies we lost! I loved the KR but the Eco engine was my concern? I had NO interest in trading until, at least with mine, the problems started and I discussed with a couple of Ford mechanics. Any brand has it's issues, maybe I just got the bad luck with mine? Thanks.....

Comment

Beauty.
                    You'll LOVE it!!

Comment

Congratulations. That's a snazzy ride.

Comment

You traded up in every way. Nice truck

Comment

I sure do like those Toyotas! If I ever kill the diesel I'm in now I'm going back to a Yota.
                          Looks great!!!!!

Richard.

Comment

They are nice. My buddy’s only complaint, to small of a gas tank and mileage

Comment

Honestly, I am truly sorry, but I am a die hard Ford guy!

Comment

Working...
                              X