X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please make it temporary. That is all

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
      Catch 22...if I'm forced to moderate PACE, there won't be many folks left to discuss it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
        Michael, serious question..

When you started this site, did you envision it would become what it is today? And the hard work and headaches it has brought to keep it clean?
        No sir!
        Yet you still put up with more bull than I would expect anyone to, from some hardheaded people who can't respect simple requests from you and your team...my hat is off to you, Michael I appreciate all that y'all do

Comment

Sure, why not?!

I'm going to give it a shot. It may be a precursor to a few additional changes.
          So why did the political forum go away? I didn't see anything "bad" on it. And it kept all us tin foil hat wearing guys off the main campfire threads. Did I miss something? Just seems like now, more than ever, that forum is needed to keep track of the political corruptness being exposed.

Comment

Besides 2-3 people, i thought the political forum was doing great. People were, for the most part, behaving themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Maddox View Post
              Besides 2-3 people, i thought the political forum was doing great. People were, for the most part, behaving themselves.
              They were. Other than a couple of antagonist that come on there. They will just go to the ATC and antagonize people there.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowslinger1 View Post
                the only politics we need to know is “merica!”
                maga !!!

Comment

What I've learned about political debate is that "antagonist" typically means "doesn't agree with me."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Bring back the political forum please

Comment

What I've learned about political debate is that "antagonist" typically means "doesn't agree with me."

Depends on how it's presented. You know, like the definition of the word.

Comment

No sir!

I stated way back when the forum format changed to its current software that it would blow up. It was the dominant format that everyone knew how to use.

Before the great crash, the community was a lot smaller and close knit partly I believe because the original forum platform was more difficult to navigate.

I understand things change, sometimes not for the better. I suppose anything that helps promote the sport is a good thing, even if you have to filter through some of the bad at times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by diamonde40 View Post
                          Speaking for myself, I always go straight to "NEW POST" and then this encompasses all the NEW POST. I
                          Yep...I didn't know people clicked on the individual forums to read them.

Comment

Curt, and Jeff, I agree.

Reason I ask, I could feel the frustration Mary had a week or two ago, having to clean up some trash when certain people were trashing the Mods... while she was trying to relax and hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Yep...I didn't know people clicked on the individual forums to read them.

I do.....I spend 95% of my time in the ATC.....I'm not interested in seeing classifieds, traditional or 3D posts sprinkled throughout the ATC threads. If I get bored I'll venture into those. I'm OCD like that..

Comment

TRUE. I don't like people to be "antagonistic". I don't like people to disagree with me. It'd just be a lot easier if people would agree with my position so as to prevent them from being wrong so often.

Comment

Working...
                                X