Iron cowpatty money shoot – april 7th & 8th, 2018 @ cowtown bowmen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron cowpatty money shoot – april 7th & 8th, 2018 @ cowtown bowmen

It's getting closer. Who has what it takes to be the Iron Cowpatty Champion for 2018? We are hoping that those that are not going to shoot the ASA Proam will show up and shoot with Cowtown. So come on out, even if you are relatively new to archery. This is an excellent way to shoot three different formats, and what's best is you can do it over 2-days. Don't be shy, don't be skeered. Come on out and give it your best try. Who know, you could be the next ONE.

All classes will be cash payout, paying 1 place per 5 shooters, up to 5 places. Then the class winners will face off if the final battle royale, to crown the only true Champion.

Hope to see you there.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by hubbace; 03-21-2018, 11:23 AM.

Originally posted by hubbace View Post
    It's getting closer. Who has what it takes to be the Iron Cowpatty Champion for 2018? We are hoping that those that are not going to shoot the ASA Proam will show up and shoot with Cowtown. So come on out, even if you are relatively new to archery. This is an excellent way to shoot three different formats, and what's best is you can do it over 2-days. Don't be shy, don't be skeered. Come on out and give it your best try. Who know, you could be the next ONE.

All classes will be cash payout, paying 1 place per 5 shooters, up to 5 places. Then the class winners will face off if the final battle royale, to crown the only true Champion.

Hope to see you there.

Do u have to be a member to shot?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by beararcher_84 View Post
      Do u have to be a member to shot?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      No. All of our events at Cowtown are always open to the public.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Hope to see you there.

Comment

Can you give a little information on the field round? I have never shot one, distances, known/unknown etc. Also will the 3d part be shot to asa rules? I shoot hunter in ASA so that is the class I am mainly asking about :-)

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
          Can you give a little information on the field round? I have never shot one, distances, known/unknown etc. Also will the 3d part be shot to asa rules? I shoot hunter in ASA so that is the class I am mainly asking about :-)

Chuck,

I would be interested in some of these details as well. Same bow/sight for all three portions? It seems like a neat format.

Comment

What is the 14 round field course exactly

Comment

Originally posted by VarmintSniper30 View Post
              What is the 14 round field course exactly
              Typically an outside field round is 28 targets, 4 arrows per backstop. This shot will be only 14, all outdoor, all known yardage.

This is the purpose of this event, to try to get 3d shooters to try out 5 spot and field, field shooters to shoot a field round, etc. And have a great time doing it of course, as that is Cowtown's first order of business.

We hope you come out and give it a try, it is a blast.

Comment

Weather update - looks like we may get some overnight rain Friday late, but right now it is showing it all should be gone by start time Saturday. We'll be sure to consider when setting the range so we can avoid any need for mud boots if possible.

How to see y'all out there.

Comment

Working...
                X