No announcement yet.

Trophy Room/Office - Aquarium build!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm impressed! Very nice, makes me want one!

Comment

My usual view while in the office:[emoji6]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Landrover; 04-17-2017, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Me likey

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          My usual view while in the office:[emoji6]

I see you're into CNN. Maybe someone can point you in a better direction for news? Unless you like the entertainment value.

Comment

I think some nice Indian artifacts would look awesome. I think there is a guy on here that digs for them.
            Nice tank.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mighty View Post
              I see you're into CNN. Maybe someone can point you in a better direction for news? Unless you like the entertainment value.
              Nope, I channel surf all day when in my office......variety is the spice of life. Sadly, FOX is talking to a psychiatrist about the Cleveland shooter........big whoop as he speculates his way thru the interview. The BBC was talking about the Turkish election potential outcome.....that outcome would be Sharia in the gateway to Europe if they cant figure that out! So, I was waiting on the latest from CNN. All 3 talk the same non-sense consistently with there own special twist........I love VICE news actually!!! Any thoughts on my aquarium?

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                I think some nice Indian artifacts would look awesome. I think there is a guy on here that digs for them.
                Nice tank.

Ohhhhhhh, now that is pure brilliance sir! GARguy it is time for you to take me out for a dig!!!! I really love that idea, thanks sir!!!

Comment

Ohhhhhhh, now that is pure brilliance sir! GARguy it is time for you to take me out for a dig!!!! I really love that idea, thanks sir!!!
                  I think it could look very cool amongst the colorful [emoji225]

Comment

Very kewl sir. Is this something I can join like SCI, NRA?

Yea you can join and we need some new blood...LOL. We do have 2 auctions a year, 1 show a year, and a handful of meetings. The best part is that most of the people breed fish and so you develop a pipeline of home bred fish that are better/healthier than what you can buy at a pet store. Often at half the price.

-john

Comment

THE TCA auction will be April 30th. It will start around 10:00 or so. It will be at the DFW Hilton South in Irving. Unfortunately our oldest daughter will be turning 30 so I am sure there will be some crap I have to go do instead of hitting the auction....LOL.

-john

Comment

Originally posted by TX_Hoghunter View Post
                        Yea you can join and we need some new blood...LOL. We do have 2 auctions a year, 1 show a year, and a handful of meetings. The best part is that most of the people breed fish and so you develop a pipeline of home bred fish that are better/healthier than what you can buy at a pet store. Often at half the price.

-john
                        That's cool. Let me know best way to join. April 30th weekend I am booked but I would like to keep up with this group. I have ALOT to learn!!!!

Comment

Here you go, but as with an all volunteer club it is not always kept up to date. Once you make a function or two you will be on the email chain.

texascichlid.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, texascichlid.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

-john

Comment

Here you go, but as with an all volunteer club it is not always kept up to date. Once you make a function or two you will be on the email chain.

texascichlid.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, texascichlid.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

-john
                            Thanks John! I love the pic with the TWIN TOWERS still standing in the background!!!
                            So, the association is DFW based? No chapters in Houston Metro Area or did I miss something?

Comment

Pretty much in DFW but we try to help the other clubs as well. There was one in Houston but I do not know the health of it. The hill Country club is doing well.

-john

Comment

Pretty much in DFW but we try to help the other clubs as well. There was one in Houston but I do not know the health of it. The hill Country club is doing well.

-john
                                Ok.........just went to there site and now on there Facebook page to try to figure out how to proceed.

Comment

Working...
                                X