steak marinades and seasonings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steak marinades and seasonings

does anyone have any good marinades for a steak recipe and seasoning that jus wanna make a bull dog break his chain?! hahahaha im jus in the mood to try somethin different.

Dales liquid Seasoning. Very good on any kind of meat.

Comment

yea salt and pepper. thats all you need, letting the steak rest is the key to a good steak.

Comment

I use La Choy Soy Sauce (the other brands are to salty), coarse black pepper, and a little Montreal steak seasoning.

Let the steak get to room temp before it hits the grill and let it rest 10 minutes when it is pulled off before you cut into it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuey View Post
          yea salt and pepper. thats all you need, letting the steak rest is the key to a good steak.
          yea and there aint nothin to that, i wasnt lookin for a smart a** remark, i jus wanted to try somethin different man

Comment

thanks guys i preciate it! minus the very complicated salt and pepper recipe hahaha

Comment

yeah use fiestas uncle chris's gourmet steak seasonings cover them pretty good with it and cook till medium its awesome

Comment

Originally posted by bonecollector7 View Post
                yea and there aint nothin to that, i wasnt lookin for a smart a** remark, i jus wanted to try somethin different man
                it wasnt a smart *** answer you dont have much experience in the kitchen i see when you go to a resaturant they dont merenade your steak they laugh at your a** i worked in the kichen just my .02....
                Last edited by Chuey; 03-03-2010, 11:17 AM.

Comment

it wasnt a smart *** answer you dont have much experience in the kitchen i see when you go to a resaturant they dont merenade your steak they laugh at your a** i worked in the kichen just my .02....
                  For what its worth Chuey.....You sir ..do know what your talking about. People kill steaks with to much marinade IMO...Salt and Pepper, or some Montreal right before the grill will keep from pulling to much moisture out of the steak.

Comment

Buddy of mine worked at Joe Allens in Abilene. Said the secret was equal parts salt, pepper, and garlic. Thats what I do and its excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                      For what its worth Chuey.....You sir ..do know what your talking about. People kill steaks with to much marinade IMO...Salt and Pepper, or some Montreal right before the grill will keep from pulling to much moisture out of the steak.
                      dude dont get your pannies in a knot i didnt ask for your oppinion man asked whats best for a steak.

Comment

plus im not all people ive worked the kitchen line for many moons and i think i know what im doing so dont take it personal ok.

Comment

dude dont get your pannies in a knot i didnt ask for your oppinion man asked whats best for a steak.
                          Re-read my quote DUDE...I was giving you props for YOUR advice earlier...and was AGREEing with you...

Comment

don't know about beef, but I've put some Mr Yoshida's on some chicken and it was tastey. It's also good on green beans!

Sorry, I know it's off topic.
                            Last edited by head; 03-03-2010, 03:17 PM. Reason: spelling...

Comment

Bullydog sorry about that I miss read that lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X