Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This pic just inspired me...

to kill more hogs!

All the rooting I have to mow over inspired me years ago, but I'll take any reason to kill hogs !

Comment

I like how with this pic that's been all over, nobody seems to notice that those are warthogs, not feral, supposedly with a wt fawn....

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
        I like how with this pic that's been all over, nobody seems to notice that those are warthogs, not feral, supposedly with a wt fawn....

And your point is?

Do you think feral hogs can't kill a fawn? I promise you they can.

KAP

Comment

That is not a warthog. That is a Russian boar and the picture was probably taken in Europe and the fawn is probably a Roe deer.

Comment

Not warthogs

Comment

WGAF about the pic? KAP!

Comment

[QUOTE=Hawkpuppy 1;13543464]I like how with this pic that's been all over, nobody seems to notice that those are warthogs, not feral, supposedly with a wt fawn....[/QUOTE

Warthogs ? Where are the warts ? Must have had cosmetic surgery........

Comment

picture been around since the www was invented...…………..but I despise all hogs equally!!!

Comment

Ya'll missed the entire point. Here is the proof that a sure cure for warts has been found.

Comment

Working...
                    X