No more Cold Case investigations for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more Cold Case investigations for me

Well...the only constant in life is change. I've been looking for a new job assignment. That recently came to fruition and I will be leaving the Cold Case Unit in a few weeks and going to the Child Abuse Unit as a supervisor.

Really looking forward to the new challenge and looking forward to making sure that people who sexually/physically abuse kids are locked up.

I'll have my hands full supervising 5 investigators with heavy case loads and sharing some admin/training duties with a good friend and former robbery division partner.

I've been in Cold Case since 2011 and had some good success but the job isn't the same anymore for several reasons. I've still got 3 cold case murders that are awaiting so I can't make a clean break quite yet!

24 1/2 years down, 5 1/2 more to go!
    Last edited by Chew; 05-15-2017, 10:18 AM.

congrats Bobby.

Comment

Congrats Bobby. On to a new challenge.

Comment

Go get' em Bobby !

Comment

I would think doing child abuse investigations would be one of the toughest jobs in LE. I know that my limited experience in child abuse cases when I served on the grand jury was very eye opening for me, and very difficult cases to hear the details of. But I am grateful there are people in the LE community can stomach that and put the bad guys behind bars. Good luck Chew!

Comment

Congrats! Prayers up for your new journey!

Comment

Congrats bobby!

They need you in Arkansas I believe for assistance.

http://abc13.com/news/trailer-with-$5000-worth-of-little-debbie-cakes-stolen/1995097/

Comment

I was a foster parent for a while and that was tough. I couldn't imagine dealing directly with those kind of people. I could not stay out of jail for long.
                Good luck with the new role.

Comment

Thank you for your service.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on the new position, and if you want to run a few of your perps through a gauntlet on the way to the station, many of us will be happy to oblige you on a moment's notice.

Comment

Good luck on the new journey Bobby. Sounds like another tough gig.

Comment

Congrats Bobby! You are gonna be great at the new position!
                          Thanks again to You and all the LEO's for taking care of the community!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats on the new gig when the time comes! That should give you a well rounded career . And looking forward to seeing you do justice to those who need it, and for those who can not fend for them selves.

Comment

Working...
                              X